All Categories

feeding epic or legendary as skill foods

Search
Aug 18, 2019, 06:2708/18/19
06/10/19

Plarium, I know maybe you will never read this or even care judging from your heavy focus on "business", but hear me out just in case.  After having like couple dozen legendary the chance of getting something I can use is next to none,   I already got multiple copies of some legendary/epics, Instead of keeping them to give me headache shuffling around, I would like to use them as skill booster.  Right now each epic/leg only gives 1 skill per, that is really ouch no matter how you look at it.  Can I suggest making epic champion +2 skill boost and legendary +5 skill boost?  I know most likely you will tell me "over my dead body" or "keep on dreaming" but hey I never know unless I tried right?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 18, 2019, 08:0908/18/19
04/20/19
badsad said:

Plarium, I know maybe you will never read this or even care judging from your heavy focus on "business", but hear me out just in case.  After having like couple dozen legendary the chance of getting something I can use is next to none,   I already got multiple copies of some legendary/epics, Instead of keeping them to give me headache shuffling around, I would like to use them as skill booster.  Right now each epic/leg only gives 1 skill per, that is really ouch no matter how you look at it.  Can I suggest making epic champion +2 skill boost and legendary +5 skill boost?  I know most likely you will tell me "over my dead body" or "keep on dreaming" but hey I never know unless I tried right?
I'll pass it along to the suggestions.
Aug 18, 2019, 08:5008/18/19
02/14/19

badsad said:

Why dont you ask them for not stuffing us with duplicates? Once your legendary hero is fully upgraded with books the system should recognised that and not throw any more of the same champion on you. This will make people buy books faster to upgrade shit heroes first.

:-P 

Alternatively, there should be a method of sacrificing max. 2 legs for another one if choice.  

Aug 18, 2019, 09:0608/18/19
Aug 18, 2019, 09:10(edited)
02/14/19

Dragon Claws said:

badsad said:

Please also pass on that I currently have 17 legendary champions with quite a few duplicates. 

At this point I am reluctant to spend more to avoid getting another duplicate because its very likely that I will get one. Most of my heroes are fully upgraded with books already. 

I think it is a poor design choice in this game to give people duplicates at all before they have collected all other heroes from the same category. 

Each time I roll to get legendary hereo, I should got one still not discovered, and once I have them all only then I should run into a problem of duplicates. However, at thia point each duplicate could be used as books keeping me happy. 

As you add more heroes I will be incuraged to spend more to get the recent ones giving you a steady income instead of worring what my chances are for another duplicate. Then I would spend on new booka and so on. As my collection grows I get diminishing returns from pulls. It should not be this way. 

With the current situation you can add 2-3 more powerful legendary heroes and I do not want to spend more because getting another Astralith or Mashalled doesnt give me the thrill I should be getting from discovering a legendary hero. 

In other words I should be happy that I was lucky and not disappointed. 

Aug 18, 2019, 09:2308/18/19
Aug 18, 2019, 09:27(edited)
05/12/19

glizdazla said:

Dragon Claws said:

badsad said:

Please also pass on that I currently have 17 legendary champions with quite a few duplicates. 

At this point I am reluctant to spend more to avoid getting another duplicate because its very likely that I will get one. Most of my heroes are fully upgraded with books already. 

I think it is a poor design choice in this game to give people duplicates at all before they have collected all other heroes from the same category. 

Each time I roll to get legendary hereo, I should got one still not discovered, and once I have them all only then I should run into a problem of duplicates. However, at thia point each duplicate could be used as books keeping me happy. 

As you add more heroes I will be incuraged to spend more to get the recent ones giving you a steady income instead of worring what my chances are for another duplicate. Then I would spend on new booka and so on. As my collection grows I get diminishing returns from pulls. It should not be this way. 

With the current situation you can add 2-3 more powerful legendary heroes and I do not want to spend more because getting another Astralith or Mashalled doesnt give me the thrill I should be getting from discovering a legendary hero. 

In other words I should be happy that I was lucky and not disappointed. 

Actually u will spend less if we wouldn't be able to pull duplicates. If every time u pull different legendary then at one time u collect them all and u won't be spending much anymore. But if u pull duplicates u will have to spend more to get them all.

P.s If u are spending thousands on mobile game and earned these money yourself (not daddy credit card) then u should be smart enough to understand how system works - the more u have the more chances to get dupe. If u are still spending in hope of getting new legendary u will keep spending no matter what.
Aug 18, 2019, 11:3308/18/19
06/10/19

TurboLv said:

Actually u will spend less if we wouldn't be able to pull duplicates. If every time u pull different legendary then at one time u collect them all and u won't be spending much anymore. But if u pull duplicates u will have to spend more to get them all.

P.s If u are spending thousands on mobile game and earned these money yourself (not daddy credit card) then u should be smart enough to understand how system works - the more u have the more chances to get dupe. If u are still spending in hope of getting new legendary u will keep spending no matter what.

Not true.

There are over 60+ legendary, right now most whales stop spending on shards after 24-26 legendary obtained, because we know on top of 94% failing  rate the chance of getting a new leg almost none-existing even if we are willing to drop another 10 grand. 

With duplicate chance taken out, we will keep spending on shards even after 60 legs because we know we will certainly get something we dont have yet.  You see the picture? keep spending even after 60 legs vs not spending after 30ish, huge opportunity to milk whales.

There gotta be some mechanism to counter duplicates,  for f2p players chance is very slim because they will be lucky to get 2 legs per year,  but for whales we can pull 20 legs a week.  you have to keep whales happy and feel rewarded.

I can suggest couple fixes.  one is as this post stated, use them as X5 skill books.  another is   "mirror fusion"  it combines 2 legs into 1 and each time increases the leg power by 5% in everything(stats/skill etc), if I get said 3 tombLords I can fusion them together to get a tombLord with 10% all power increased, this way whales will beg for duplicates instead of smashing their phones on a wall,  win-win situation.  Dont forget to mail me 300 void shards if Plarium took my idea.
Aug 18, 2019, 12:1408/18/19
07/20/19

As in the game Marvel, when doubling the character should get considerably stronger.

Aug 18, 2019, 13:5908/18/19
02/22/19
Ivan Pedroza Filho said:

As in the game Marvel, when doubling the character should get considerably stronger.

Kind of sounds like dragonball Z fusion xD
Jan 6, 2020, 08:3301/06/20
05/08/17
They do help with leveling..I fed a 6 star galek took a champ from 1 to lvl 40 instant.Although fairly it shoulda took a champion to same level...at least 50