All Categories

How is the Prism Pool for newer accounts?

Search
Sep 20, 2023, 09:1609/20/23
09/20/23

I know a lot of people have said this is probably the worst Prism pool yet. I am curious however, how it is for a new account under 30 days. I was looking at a lot of the Epic (cause less face it that what you will get) and they look useful and viable and I think there is maybe 1 or 2 REALLY terrible useless ones but the rest seem to be pretty decent or useful for a new player. I am just curious what are the thoughts on this? Worth it for a new player, or just skip it? https://speedtest.vet/ 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 20, 2023, 12:1209/20/23
02/24/19

I don't find the Prism Pool that bad. 25 shards instead of 80, with Staltus in there and he's top tier. Valk is still great and a Hard FK10 all star and A+ arena champ even in 2023. Corvus can solo Hard Dragon 9 with 4 food in like 2-3 minutes.

On the Epic side, you're looking at Stag Knight and Mordecai being the best pulls imo. Stag Knight is just great everywhere, even in the toughest content. Mordecai for your AoE burn needs, like Spider.

After that maybe Fenax for Block Revive single target Arena nuker. Alika isn't bad if you want a lockout champ for FW or even Arena. Ilysinya looks like a decent Block Buffs and Team Protection for Hydra. Skeuramis can work as an B- provoker, but there are basically no good provokers in the whole game.