All Categories

Upgrading VS. Farming Champions

Search
Sep 13, 2023, 19:1209/13/23
09/04/23

Newbie here again for my daily question!

I've read repeatedly to get your starter to 6 stars/level 60 ASAP, so I am working on that.

But how do I decide beyond that which champions to keep and which to farm?

I found a great site HellHades (I'm sure it's a popular site) that gives a rank for each champion. Would that be a good foundation to base on who to keep/farm?

Oh, and when should I even start thinking about fusing? TIA!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2023, 19:1909/13/23
06/25/20

For now, don't get rid of any epic or legendary champs. That doesn't necessarily mean you should level them - but don't use them as food or anything like that.

In terms of rare champs, in all honesty I would just hold on to them for now too. A rare champ is only really worth about 100 energy, since that's how much it takes to bring a 2* champ to 3*. The opportunity cost of using one of them as food when you could have benefitted from them, even if only for faction wars, outweighs that 100 energy IMO.

As for who to level next, again there isn't really a short answer here, so your best bet is to just post another topic with your updated roster every time you are faced with that question.

And in terms of whether or not to level your starter to 60 - the reason it's recommended is because rare tomes are easy to come by, and the starter champs are above-average rares. It doesn't necessarily mean it's obligatory, it just is easy advice to give.

Sep 13, 2023, 21:2009/13/23
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

For now, don't get rid of any epic or legendary champs. That doesn't necessarily mean you should level them - but don't use them as food or anything like that.

In terms of rare champs, in all honesty I would just hold on to them for now too. A rare champ is only really worth about 100 energy, since that's how much it takes to bring a 2* champ to 3*. The opportunity cost of using one of them as food when you could have benefitted from them, even if only for faction wars, outweighs that 100 energy IMO.

As for who to level next, again there isn't really a short answer here, so your best bet is to just post another topic with your updated roster every time you are faced with that question.

And in terms of whether or not to level your starter to 60 - the reason it's recommended is because rare tomes are easy to come by, and the starter champs are above-average rares. It doesn't necessarily mean it's obligatory, it just is easy advice to give.

Thank you for explaining that to me! Unfortunately the only legendary I have is Sun. No epics yet. The rest are rare, uncommon or common. Well, I used all my common to level up the ones I'm going to farm to get Kael to 6*

Thanks again!

Sep 14, 2023, 01:1309/14/23
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Your advice to keep rares was of great value to me for FW and FG.  Now, I only keep the ones on your "keep" list.