All Categories

Cycle different gear rewards in tournament

Search
Sep 10, 2023, 18:3309/10/23
01/29/21

Hey all,

It would be nice to see a different gear that could be won other than a relentless. I understand it's one of the most sought out gear so it seems, but it really has been a very long time since relentless rewards in tournaments has been happening. Maybe other gears could be won and a relentless gear maybe once in a while or so I'm tournaments. It would be really nice to see that happen. Sometimes or more than not, it is a staggering stiff of testing patience or so to get a good gear with good stats and whatnot in dungeon and with lack of energies a lot of times here and there and will make wanna buy in game to go further and keep grinding which is fine and all but I'm just saying that maybe a different gear can be won in tournaments other than a relentless. Maybe relentless can be won in certain key tournament(s).

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2023, 18:4209/10/23
Sep 10, 2023, 18:42(edited)
04/24/22

Like which one ? Cuz the reason it's always relentless is because there's no other way to get that set .. doesnt drop , doesnt forge .. think you get some from mission at one point but thats it .. 

Sep 10, 2023, 18:5009/10/23
01/29/21

I would say maybe Savage because it's pretty hard to get some good stats and 6 star savage from fire knight for example. But like i said it can be any gear from dungeon but as far as forging goes , I would say that maybe once in a blue moon have one in tournament to win but it should rare it'll pop up on tournaments even though it can be forged. I mean I guess relentless can be won in a tournament in tournaments listings. I'm just tired of seeing relentless drops in all tournaments listings lol. Maybe one of the listing can be a different gear idk. Lol.

Sep 10, 2023, 19:1809/10/23
06/25/20

Just don't see any world in which there's another item set I'd prefer to win over Relentless.

Sep 10, 2023, 20:0409/10/23
01/29/21

Idk , to me I'm getting tired of seeing nothing but relentless on all of the tournaments listings, and I mean like every one of them from say ice golem  tournament, dragon tournament, champion chase tournament and all the other ones..I mean...really...I think to me it's annoying. All of them. But that's just my opinion.

Sep 10, 2023, 20:1009/10/23
01/29/21

I'm also not saying to get rid of relentless entirely or have it once in a blue moon btw. I'm saying one or two of the tournaments listings to me needs to have a different gear to win. It's honestly really boring sometimes to see all relentless listings in all tournaments. I have way too many relentless set it's getting to the point where I need to sell some of them or more. And plarium may need to increase inventory gear space honestly lol imo

Sep 10, 2023, 21:4009/10/23
06/25/20

I'd be willing to bet you could literally never have too many chances at getting Relentless gear. It's quite simply the best set in the game. Sure, there may be occasions where you'd prefer Perception or even Speed, but you could throw a thousand Relentless items in my inbox, and I'd likely still want more.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Sep 10, 2023, 21:4309/10/23
06/24/19

Agreed Kram.  I always want / need more Relentless, simply since it's not farmable anywhere else.

Sep 11, 2023, 06:1309/11/23
Sep 11, 2023, 06:17(edited)
01/29/21

Hmm, I see. Yeah, it make sense in some ways. I'll just have to agree to disagree in another way. Then again , fair enough, relentless is an amazing set. Works well with champs like Robar which I currently still use on arenas and other areas. But yeah, I think at least one listing in many tournaments that has relntlesses should be a different artifact gear set to win in my opinion. Just one tournament of the many that caters to relentless. Grinding for better stats in gear especially heading up to 6 star is really hard a lot of times especially with lack of energies many times usually having to pay to win. Plarium only gives you so much energies if you're not buying from the game to have more energies. It will have to take a lot more years than where I am now after 3 years of playing and still my entire grind thus far from dungeon has been nothing but epics and some legs artifacts, some 6 stars but most 5 stars. My main account is p2w and even now, it's been pretty stressful to get good gear set with good substats and the rework is really risky. I've been at the game since 2020 and still struggle getting good artifact gears in some ways or more that's if I don't keep trying to pay to increase my energies more and still wind up with all best, a bad 4 or 5 stars legendary artifacts with bad stats. It's been a while since it's happened. Forging and whatnot also, doom tower can be intense. Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and difficulty which is fine. My question is if it wasn't hard enough to get good stats 6 stars on an artifact gear then why is plarium selling artifacts like crit damage or savage 6 star set up for sell? Because I'm telling you, it tells me that in some ways, some players like me perhaps is most likely going to have a hard time to grind for artifacts like Savage a great gear anyone should have with a dmg dealing champion because farming for it would take years to get 6 stars. I'm in my third year and a low mid tear player and it's been pretty bad trying to get 6 stars and good main stats and substats for savage or some other gear i want. But rng with different artifacts can be a problem too especially with lack of energies unless I pay to win as usual. I'm not saying I don't wanna stress and grind for it because I still do but I think maybe I guess once in a while, one tournament should be a different artifact gear set to win while the remaining other tournaments can be relentless as usual. Idk I think maybe once in a blue moon I guess but yeah. I don't wanna defeat the idea of spending time to grind for it even though in my beliefs it is gonna take money and a very long time maybe years to get what is desired in dungeon like fire knight for some like me eh. But oh well. I'm all for grinding just wouldn't mind seeing one different artifact to win in a tournament once in a blue sky. Like I said, why would plarium put up a 6 star set for sell when you can try to get it in dungeon because in some ways they know it's kind of or really hard to grind for and may take more money and years to achieve it in some ways. If not p2w then it's gonna take even longer most likely for f2p players lol.