All Categories

Arena Challenge 1.2 Not Completing

Search
Sep 8, 2023, 23:0009/08/23
09/04/23

Still trying to understand the lingo of the game (it's only been less than a week).

I'm trying to complete this challenge-Arena Challenge 1.2 Classic Arena Defense Battle but no matter how many victories I get I don't complete the challenge.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to get this completed. Any tips greatly appreciated!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 8, 2023, 23:4609/08/23
07/08/19

there's not really anything you can do to finish it. in order to complete it, another player has to attack your arena team and lose to it so it's just a matter of waiting until that happens.

Sep 9, 2023, 02:1809/09/23
09/04/23
Carpe_Piscis

there's not really anything you can do to finish it. in order to complete it, another player has to attack your arena team and lose to it so it's just a matter of waiting until that happens.

So does someone on my team have to die but I end up winning the match? Or is it only the matter of the other team attacking mine? I've been wondering why my team is beating the other team before they attack. Maybe I'm picking too easy of a match?

Sep 9, 2023, 08:4809/09/23
07/08/19
Player 130261384

So does someone on my team have to die but I end up winning the match? Or is it only the matter of the other team attacking mine? I've been wondering why my team is beating the other team before they attack. Maybe I'm picking too easy of a match?

the matches you're talking about—where you pick the opponent yourself and control your team—are what are called arena offense matches. this challenge involves an arena defense match.

i

when you first started in the arena, you should have set up an arena defense team in the section circled above. the teams shown on the right that you can initiate matches with are the defense teams of other players and just as their teams show up in your arena list, your defense team will show up in the list of other players. for the challenge you're asking about to complete successfully, another player will need to find your arena defense in their list, attack it, and lose to it.

Sep 10, 2023, 18:3509/10/23
09/04/23
Carpe_Piscis

the matches you're talking about—where you pick the opponent yourself and control your team—are what are called arena offense matches. this challenge involves an arena defense match.

i

when you first started in the arena, you should have set up an arena defense team in the section circled above. the teams shown on the right that you can initiate matches with are the defense teams of other players and just as their teams show up in your arena list, your defense team will show up in the list of other players. for the challenge you're asking about to complete successfully, another player will need to find your arena defense in their list, attack it, and lose to it.

Oh, so I don't initiate the battle? Wow I had no idea. So I'll be stuck on this until someone chooses my team? That could take forever lol.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

Sep 10, 2023, 19:2009/10/23
06/25/20

This is sort of a "training" mission to give you a window into how defensive battles work, and how you win them. Winning on defense is usually accomplished by "tricking" the opponent with a deceptively strong team. There's lots of ways to do that, but the easier ones tend to involve using a strong champ, either with native unkillable/block damage (Skullcrown, Leorius, etc), or by using champs with Stoneskin to simulate it.