All Categories

Hydra Clash Reward

Hydra Clash Reward

Search
Sep 6, 2023, 12:2909/06/23
09/06/23

Hydra Clash Reward

After being able to actually participate in my clan's Clash, I'm really disappointed that even though I contributed 4% of the total score and came 7th in my clan, I won't be getting any rewards because I only scored 15m Clash points. I feel that there should be a bottom "participation" chest for those are are just starting out or still in a new clan that is only just starting to hit hard Hydra against other light hitters, a little extra clan gold, about 150-250, and maybe 2-5 (place dependant) 4 or 5 star rare/epic accessories. after all the bottom 3rd place chest still drops 5 pieces of Rare-Mythic 5-star pieces and can drop 6-star Rare and Epic so capping it out at epic and 5-stars would allow those just getting into Hydra to start to build using the new accessories

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2023, 18:3109/06/23
Sep 6, 2023, 18:42(edited)
01/15/21

We managed to place last event and now we  opponents that use the cadaver teams. Clearly corpulent cadaver wasn't intended to be used like this, it's an exploit and makes a mockery of clash

I don't blame the player, I blame plarium for not sorting it .. why aren't you sorting cadaver?

And yes the original poster is correct, just give chests for each position

Sep 7, 2023, 04:5109/07/23
04/24/22

I might be in the minority but ever since hydra clash got added .. i felt compelled to try and push 140m clash pts .. improving my hydra team .. gives me something to work on when out of energy :P 

I do agree that the minimum chest should be lowered by a lot so anyone actually trying and doing 3 keys can get a hydra clash reward for helping their clan .. no matter how low the dmg was .. 

Sep 7, 2023, 08:3009/07/23
02/28/22
Lyryal

I might be in the minority but ever since hydra clash got added .. i felt compelled to try and push 140m clash pts .. improving my hydra team .. gives me something to work on when out of energy :P 

I do agree that the minimum chest should be lowered by a lot so anyone actually trying and doing 3 keys can get a hydra clash reward for helping their clan .. no matter how low the dmg was .. 

A lot more of my clan turned out in the last one, due to the matchmaking we got stuffed, the four other clans had at least one player who alone scored with one key what our total damage was.  Obviously nobody got any rewards and even if we did get in the top 3 there are only about 4 players in my clan who would get over 35m so the vibe now is stuff the Hydra Clash

It's easy for better clans and clan members to basically say get better, but a lot, in fact most clans are low level, we play for fun, we have level 50+ who are still learning

They could and imo should reward everyone who gets at least one chest, 35m and top 3 means a lot won't participate again and go back to ignoring Hydra totally when with a little rework to the reward structure they would get involved.  Everyone who participates should get rewarded, it's devisive in the clan if for instance the clan gets in the top 3 slots and the top 4  damage dealers get over 35m and get rewarded but everyone else who contributed less than 35 but helped the clan into the top 3 gets nothing

Sep 7, 2023, 09:1909/07/23
Sep 7, 2023, 09:20(edited)
01/15/21
Ratted

A lot more of my clan turned out in the last one, due to the matchmaking we got stuffed, the four other clans had at least one player who alone scored with one key what our total damage was.  Obviously nobody got any rewards and even if we did get in the top 3 there are only about 4 players in my clan who would get over 35m so the vibe now is stuff the Hydra Clash

It's easy for better clans and clan members to basically say get better, but a lot, in fact most clans are low level, we play for fun, we have level 50+ who are still learning

They could and imo should reward everyone who gets at least one chest, 35m and top 3 means a lot won't participate again and go back to ignoring Hydra totally when with a little rework to the reward structure they would get involved.  Everyone who participates should get rewarded, it's devisive in the clan if for instance the clan gets in the top 3 slots and the top 4  damage dealers get over 35m and get rewarded but everyone else who contributed less than 35 but helped the clan into the top 3 gets nothing

Even if you join a clan that scores more the matchmaking will just ensure you struggle to get rewards eventually.

We made a big effort last week and got everyone to use their keys, i think we scored 3 billion or so which is good for us as we only have a couple of players getting more than 600 million and most clan members are 250 million or less. 

This week, we got put in with 3 clans who abuse the infinite shields with cadaver and are already on 4b+ each

I wouldnt really care but protection jewellry is significant, although i still havent got a usable piece.

Sep 13, 2023, 09:1909/13/23
01/14/23

Plarium disgust me, they dont care about players struggling to build teams without meta champs, with great irritation doing campaigns just to get the silver needed everytime to swap gear peices (not even to upgrade!), hours online watching all the strats, doing their very best retry after retry and do all this again for 2 more key teams! With great joy thier Clan manages to get a place in clash, even 1st place, but for their contribution not a single clash reward!  Go Plarium GO! 10 out of 10 for how to kill grass roots community participation.