All Categories

PVP advice/help?

PVP advice/help?

Search
Sep 1, 2023, 18:2709/01/23
11/18/21

PVP advice/help?

Hello raiders! 

So ive come to the point in the game where i need to advance through tag team arena (stage 3 silver) and im having a horrible time crossing the threshold. im not very adept at building arena teams so i would appreciate a little guidence. at the moment i have one solid, reliable team: UDK (lead) Gaius, Pythion and Magnarr. I usually win my rounds with that team but my other 2 are lacking. currently my other 2 teams are Shazar (lead) uggo, Rhazin and Arbiter. lastly Madame seris Yumeko Mithrala and Drex. Below is what i have to work with.

OH! it should be noted my clan boss team is more than decent so id like it not to change, thats made up od Martyr, Pythion, Geo, Gnut and Tuhunarak

Thank you all in advance and happy raiding! <3

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2023, 19:3509/01/23
Sep 1, 2023, 19:35(edited)
06/25/20

So, a preamble - just be aware that trying to advance in Tag arena can get expensive very, very quickly, both in terms of silver and books.

Team1 (eventually): Note that this team REQUIRES all three non-Wukong members to have Lightning Cage and Stoneskin. All four also want to be AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE, which I know is counterproductive, but you want them to waste their moves on you while you are immune

• Sethallia - 500+ ACC
  • Gaius - 350+ ACC, all other stats in ATK
  • Shazar - 350+ ACC, 100% CR, all other stats in ATK
  • Wukong - 500+ ACC

Team1 (until you can do above): Run this against their speed nuke team

• Mithrala - combined 700+ ACC/RES, 250+ SPD, rest into HP/DEF
  • Pythion - despite being on your CB team, I expect he's probably still just fine to use here as-is
  • UDK - slow as a rock, all stats into HP and nothing else. guardian or stoneskin set
  • Harima - usual arena nuker stats

Team2: Run against their tanky team

• Arbiter - fast. 300+ SPD. other stats are irrelevant, but try not to make her *too* squishy
  • Yumeko - fast. 250+ SPD. 500+ ACC
  • Wukong - fast. 250+ SPD. 350+ ACC. He's mostly insurance, but helps for damage
  • Foli - damage. he's your win-con. CR/CD.

Team3: Run against one of their teams without speed boosters

• Demytha - as fast as possible. 270+ SPD min. no other stats matter
  • Archmage Hellmut - stats are irrelevant, just make sure he's faster than Seer
  • Uugo - just here to deal with annoying champs like Leorius. faster than Seer, all stats go into ACC
  • Seer - slower than the other three, but not too slow. Priority stats are CR and CDMG
Sep 1, 2023, 21:5609/01/23
Sep 1, 2023, 22:09(edited)
11/18/21
kramaswamy.kr

So, a preamble - just be aware that trying to advance in Tag arena can get expensive very, very quickly, both in terms of silver and books.

Team1 (eventually): Note that this team REQUIRES all three non-Wukong members to have Lightning Cage and Stoneskin. All four also want to be AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE, which I know is counterproductive, but you want them to waste their moves on you while you are immune

• Sethallia - 500+ ACC
  • Gaius - 350+ ACC, all other stats in ATK
  • Shazar - 350+ ACC, 100% CR, all other stats in ATK
  • Wukong - 500+ ACC

Team1 (until you can do above): Run this against their speed nuke team

• Mithrala - combined 700+ ACC/RES, 250+ SPD, rest into HP/DEF
  • Pythion - despite being on your CB team, I expect he's probably still just fine to use here as-is
  • UDK - slow as a rock, all stats into HP and nothing else. guardian or stoneskin set
  • Harima - usual arena nuker stats

Team2: Run against their tanky team

• Arbiter - fast. 300+ SPD. other stats are irrelevant, but try not to make her *too* squishy
  • Yumeko - fast. 250+ SPD. 500+ ACC
  • Wukong - fast. 250+ SPD. 350+ ACC. He's mostly insurance, but helps for damage
  • Foli - damage. he's your win-con. CR/CD.

Team3: Run against one of their teams without speed boosters

• Demytha - as fast as possible. 270+ SPD min. no other stats matter
  • Archmage Hellmut - stats are irrelevant, just make sure he's faster than Seer
  • Uugo - just here to deal with annoying champs like Leorius. faster than Seer, all stats go into ACC
  • Seer - slower than the other three, but not too slow. Priority stats are CR and CDMG

Thank you VERY much for the detail! ill try to go down the list and build them as you say :D

oooone question tho, you have wukong listed in both team 1 and team 2, once i form the better team 1 who should i use in his place in team 2?