All Categories

Anyone worth upgrading here?

Search
Aug 31, 2023, 10:3908/31/23
02/04/23

Wondering whether I have anyone left at lv40 or lv50 that is worth investing in to take to lv60 (apart from Sun Wukong who I will upgrade)?

These are my lv60s;

i

And everyone else;

i

All suggestions gratefully received.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2023, 11:0208/31/23
12/16/21

Genbo and Fenax are both excellent for arena and worth taking to 6* for the tier 6 mastery

Fenax's a1 block revive is incredible useful, particularly in live arena, and also for ice golem, and several DT floors with multiple revivers

Veno can be built with high requirements to solo dungeons, but Vergis makes a *perfect* duo partner and significantly lowers the stats needed, then you can grind gear and bring chickens at the same time.

Unless, of course, you've already built someone else, like Artak, as a soloist

Toragi is very good for scarab in DT, but imo Urost is better, so depending on your DT progress you might want to wait to pull Urost instead of ranking of Toragi, though he's also very handy for FW too

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 31, 2023, 11:1008/31/23
02/24/19

Toragi is an excellent champ for sustain, is the best Ally Protector for CB teams, and great in the Shadowkin faction crypt.

The best Arena champ you have unleveled there isn't Genbo or Fenax, it's Yoshi. He's an excellent lead champ against high resistance teams, bringing both Inc Acc and Inc Atk. He can cut into speed teams. Basically he helps the rest of your champs get their debuffs off, and do more damage in Arena.

After that I could consider Genbo or Fenax, more Fenax right now in this revive heavy arena meta we are seeing. Wukong means even more revives, so Fenax's value is going up for a bit.

After the after that I could consider Stag Knight, he's a great AoE Dec Def champ and plays well in Iron Twins and other high resist bosses due to his Acc Inc mechanism, and ofc he's good in his faction crypt.

Aug 31, 2023, 14:3508/31/23
02/04/23
MooredRat

Genbo and Fenax are both excellent for arena and worth taking to 6* for the tier 6 mastery

Fenax's a1 block revive is incredible useful, particularly in live arena, and also for ice golem, and several DT floors with multiple revivers

Veno can be built with high requirements to solo dungeons, but Vergis makes a *perfect* duo partner and significantly lowers the stats needed, then you can grind gear and bring chickens at the same time.

Unless, of course, you've already built someone else, like Artak, as a soloist

Toragi is very good for scarab in DT, but imo Urost is better, so depending on your DT progress you might want to wait to pull Urost instead of ranking of Toragi, though he's also very handy for FW too

Thanks for the advice.

I have built Artak to be my soloist.

Aug 31, 2023, 14:3608/31/23
02/04/23
harleQuinn

Toragi is an excellent champ for sustain, is the best Ally Protector for CB teams, and great in the Shadowkin faction crypt.

The best Arena champ you have unleveled there isn't Genbo or Fenax, it's Yoshi. He's an excellent lead champ against high resistance teams, bringing both Inc Acc and Inc Atk. He can cut into speed teams. Basically he helps the rest of your champs get their debuffs off, and do more damage in Arena.

After that I could consider Genbo or Fenax, more Fenax right now in this revive heavy arena meta we are seeing. Wukong means even more revives, so Fenax's value is going up for a bit.

After the after that I could consider Stag Knight, he's a great AoE Dec Def champ and plays well in Iron Twins and other high resist bosses due to his Acc Inc mechanism, and ofc he's good in his faction crypt.

Thanks for the advice.

I will have a look at Toragi as I do see him pop up quite often in other teams.

Aug 31, 2023, 16:1408/31/23
Aug 31, 2023, 16:15(edited)
05/26/22

Honestly I would take Wukong up first for any arena team. He is going to help you in more areas of the game than Fenax or Genbo. But I still don't know if I would put him above others.  

Just looking at your roster I would think that Toragi or Drath with my nod going to Toragi to help throw on poison debuffs and giving you some survivability. But, I am far from the most knowledgable. There are others here that I would listen to more. Stag Knight would be a very solid choice also.