All Categories

Hydra Team Building Request for Help.

Search
Aug 31, 2023, 01:1408/31/23
11/24/21

Hey all, my question this time is about who to use for my Hydra teams. My currently used team is Ronda, Artak, Harima, Tomb Lord, Rector Drath, and Scyl. They dealt 1.22M damage so I'm looking for ways to improve this. I am also unsure as to who should be in teams 2 &3. Below are all my champions. Any help is appreciated.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2023, 02:0608/31/23
06/25/20

Nobody. You're *far* too early in the game to be worrying about Hydra teams. And telling you who to level for Hydra would be doing you a disservice.

Aug 31, 2023, 02:2408/31/23
Aug 31, 2023, 02:25(edited)
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

Nobody. You're *far* too early in the game to be worrying about Hydra teams. And telling you who to level for Hydra would be doing you a disservice.

Even if it means helping them get mithrala a few weeks faster ? Think its like 1.37 to get a weekly chest on normal ? I agree Op seems way to early to focus hydra but throwing a possible team for him to start gathering mithrala doesnt seem to be a disservice ?

Aug 31, 2023, 02:4008/31/23
11/24/21
kramaswamy.kr

What do you mean by *early* in the game? Based on my champion collection? I'm just really unlucky. I'm on nightmare campaign and most of my dungeons are in the 20-25 floor range.

Aug 31, 2023, 03:0108/31/23
06/25/20
KingSorin

What do you mean by *early* in the game? Based on my champion collection? I'm just really unlucky. I'm on nightmare campaign and most of my dungeons are in the 20-25 floor range.

You have exactly seven level 60s. That's *very* early in the game. Unless you have others you're not showing?

The ones you happen to have chosen to level to 60 are quite solid for dungeons, which is what is letting you get to level 20 on them. But dungeons and Hydra are very, very different. A good milestone for when you should be looking to make Hydra teams is being able to get top chest in at least Nightmare CB. If you're not able to do that yet, then you should be first aiming to build an NM CB team.

You've got some decent pieces for a starter CB team. Do some research on how speed tuning works, and then I'd probably build the following team, with all five champs between 170 and 189 speed:

• Stag Knight (DEF down, ATK down)
  • Toragi the Frog (Poisons, Ally Protect)
  • Ghrush the Mangler (Leech) - turn off A2/A3
  • Lonatharil (despite being unbooked, he'll still contribute a decent amount to damage)
  • Ronda

You'll need all five to be at level 60, with full masteries and ascension. All five should be running Warmaster, except Ronda who should be running Giantslayer.

Aug 31, 2023, 03:0208/31/23
06/25/20
Lyryal

Even if it means helping them get mithrala a few weeks faster ? Think its like 1.37 to get a weekly chest on normal ? I agree Op seems way to early to focus hydra but throwing a possible team for him to start gathering mithrala doesnt seem to be a disservice ?

Still a waste. He needs to get a CB team before he can consider Hydra.

Aug 31, 2023, 05:0508/31/23
11/24/21
kramaswamy.kr

You have exactly seven level 60s. That's *very* early in the game. Unless you have others you're not showing?

The ones you happen to have chosen to level to 60 are quite solid for dungeons, which is what is letting you get to level 20 on them. But dungeons and Hydra are very, very different. A good milestone for when you should be looking to make Hydra teams is being able to get top chest in at least Nightmare CB. If you're not able to do that yet, then you should be first aiming to build an NM CB team.

You've got some decent pieces for a starter CB team. Do some research on how speed tuning works, and then I'd probably build the following team, with all five champs between 170 and 189 speed:

• Stag Knight (DEF down, ATK down)
  • Toragi the Frog (Poisons, Ally Protect)
  • Ghrush the Mangler (Leech) - turn off A2/A3
  • Lonatharil (despite being unbooked, he'll still contribute a decent amount to damage)
  • Ronda

You'll need all five to be at level 60, with full masteries and ascension. All five should be running Warmaster, except Ronda who should be running Giantslayer.

Thanks for explaining, and nope that's everyone. I will take your advice and focus on CB then. Thanks for your time and help.