All Categories

Enough Already !!

Enough Already !!

Search
Aug 23, 2023, 18:0308/23/23
02/02/20

Enough Already !!

Fusion after fushion- with barely any down time in between guaranteed champs from opening tons of shards, rewards from events and tournaments which take tons and tons of resources to get- all withing days/weeks from each otheer.  Resources are low, takes time to get more or stack back up. Raid, everyone knows what a money hungry greedy company you are, but please at least give us a decent amount of time to replenish our resources. Or is your greed for profit/money greater than your player's experience?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 23, 2023, 18:0908/23/23
06/25/20

Nobody is forcing you to do every fusion. That's on you, not on Plarium.

Aug 23, 2023, 18:4508/23/23
Aug 23, 2023, 18:54(edited)
02/02/20

Such a clever and typical response.  The only way or best way to get some of these good champs is thru fusions; you cant rely on pulling shards.  Yes, people dont have to do the fusions, but they want to.  But they dont have the resources cuz the just used all of them on the previous fusion weeks ago. I dont think you understand or youre just trying to show how witty you think you are with you resoponse. Stop defending their money hungry, greedy tactics. Youve been playing since 2020; you should know better

Aug 23, 2023, 18:5508/23/23
Aug 23, 2023, 18:57(edited)
06/25/20

Lol. Okay mister edgy. Let's see. Here's the last 12 fusions:

Emic, Gnut, Loriaca, Jetni, Razelvarg, Oella, Pythion, Gnishak, Morrigaine, Maranix, Ukko, Lonatharil.

Of those 12, the only ones I'd argue were "essential" were Gnut, Pythion, and Ukko. I'd also argue Razel, Gnishak, and Emic were quite useful to get, for specific content, but could hardly be considered essential.

So, somewhere between once every two to three months is a fusion that's a "must-have". And that's considered greedy, money hungry?

Git gud, bruv.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 23, 2023, 19:0708/23/23
12/30/20

Firstly, no need to keep making the same thread, with largely the same critiques and complaints that are leaning heavily into insults. To the degree the game seems to rile you up I would suggest perhaps finding another activity that is less of a burden to you, perhaps less frustrating.

Second, Kram's advice is correct. You don't have to do everything, and it is a worthwhile endeavor to figure out what fusions you want, what ones you really need for your account. I personally skipped 4/12 of the ones he listed, due to a combination of not wanting those champs, not wanting to spend the time and/or accounts resources.

Aug 23, 2023, 19:0808/23/23
02/02/20

So of the 12, you claimed 6 are useful, half of them. But useful/essential for who? End game players? Your aargument makes no sense. I can argue most of those champs are essential to new or mid-game players. Gnut and Emric were not 2-3 months apart.  And your focusing on just the fusions. What about events or tournaments for other rewards to help out one's account.  Youure either being ignorant or stupid on purpose if you think Plarium isnt a greedy company using their tactics to get players to over-spend to achieve certain goals. It was always bad, its gotten worse.  Every content creator agrees witht his statement. Maybe go watch some of them once in a while, Mr "I Think I'm Clever"

Aug 23, 2023, 19:1108/23/23
06/25/20

rofl. alright buddy. enjoy your rants :)

I never said Plarium isn't trying to get people to spend money. But why fault them for that? It's ... literally a business. I also never said they weren't above using shady tactics to do so.

But complaining that an opportunity to get champs without spending money is indicative of them ... trying to get you to spend money? Seems like a rather silly hill to die on. But if that's the batle you want to fight, go ahead and keep screaming into the wall.

Aug 23, 2023, 19:1108/23/23
02/02/20

Ahh, Mr Moderator to the rescue, defending the game he moderates. Too funny. You BOTH are missing the point. 

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 23, 2023, 19:1308/23/23
Aug 23, 2023, 19:29(edited)
12/30/20
Buckeye630

So of the 12, you claimed 6 are useful, half of them. But useful/essential for who? End game players? Your aargument makes no sense. I can argue most of those champs are essential to new or mid-game players. Gnut and Emric were not 2-3 months apart.  And your focusing on just the fusions. What about events or tournaments for other rewards to help out one's account.  Youure either being ignorant or stupid on purpose if you think Plarium isnt a greedy company using their tactics to get players to over-spend to achieve certain goals. It was always bad, its gotten worse.  Every content creator agrees witht his statement. Maybe go watch some of them once in a while, Mr "I Think I'm Clever"

Alright.

Take a few days off and please try to be a little more courteous when you get back. There's no need to insult others when they don't agree with you. Thanks.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.