All Categories

Progression Guidance Appreciated!

Search
Aug 20, 2023, 22:1708/20/23
03/05/23

With this past weekend being free removal of gear, I decide to take the opportunity to ungear everyone and and focus on gearing teams up to progress dungeons to a decent (or atleast I think decent point). 

Now that I have reached those points curious to get opinions on what teams I should focus on gearing to consistantly farm those dungeons

I also have enough chicken/champion food to rank up 2 more champions to 6* and also like some opinions on that as well. 

I was thinking Warcaster + Fayne so when my clan (new/low level) finally can reach Brutal CB I can start working on gearing/stats for Unkillable team with Tower/Warcaster/DoomPriest/Fayne/Ronda

CURRENT DUNGEON PROGRESSION: 

Ice Golem 19 - 184 turns 4:04 (Would like to reach 20)

• Kyoku (L) - Ragash - Artak - Trunda -  Ruarc

Spider 18 - 31 turns 1:08 (Would like to reach 20)

• Toragi (L) - Apothecary - Artak - Skraank - Stag Knight

Dragon 20 - 110 turns 2:03

• Ronda (L) - Apothecary - Artak - Venomage - Toragi

Fire Knight 20 - 223 turns 4:43

• Ronda (L) - Ragash - Apothecary - Alure - Stag Knight

CURRENT ROSTER:

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2023, 07:0808/22/23
Aug 22, 2023, 07:14(edited)
03/05/23

I should also have noted that the teams above either barely by the skin of their teeth completed the stage or as you see in FK & IG takes 180+ turns and above 4:00 a run. 

I'm also about 8 days away from getting Scyl from the login rewards so was wondering if I should just wait on one of either Warcaster/Fayne to 6* and do Scyl as one instead since I'll be getting her well before my clan is able to unlock Brutal+ CB. 

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 25, 2023, 01:0108/25/23
12/30/20

With regards to Dungeon focuses at the moment I would be doing FK/Dragon and Spider. Ice Golem isn't something I really want to be doing at this stage of the game outside of say, Fusions.

Scyl is a fine option for 60, as is Criodan who will be a long term help in dungeons and I think might help you in Spider 20 now as a crowd control option. 

Then I'd get on the gear grind big time to get set up for a proper, long term CB team. 

Aug 25, 2023, 02:4208/25/23
06/25/20

I don't think you need Scyl for Spider 20. I have a feeling Artak can do the job of taking the boss down on his own, and you'd just need a team behind him. You already have Kyoku, who does a great job of keeping people alive. You also already have Skartorsis, who, being force, will be the priority target for spiderlings on Spider 20. Add in Roshcard and Khatun and you should be set. You'll want to play around with move order priorities to make sure you don't waste moves, but you should be able to take the boss down pretty easily.