All Categories

Priorities ..suggestions needed ..

Search
Aug 20, 2023, 05:5708/20/23
04/24/22

**short version** I get my cb , silver , forge materials , soul coins  , potions , masteries , my next step should be DTH floor team , hydra hard high dmg to unlock brutal or something else ?

Got all the stage 20 stuff down good enough for me to do fusions or events if needed 

Got all the potions , masteries and it stage 12 down for daily stuff and champion building 

Got the hydra team for normal , clan has normal and hard unlocked , struggling on hard to push dmg to kill to move on to brutal hydra

I just look at all the good champions i have .. then got no idea how to use them the best or how to gear them properly .. just been throwing random stuff on them so far ... 

Only thing going good for me is FW progress 927/945 .. everything else is stuck in a lack of progress >.<

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2023, 07:5908/20/23
10/01/22

first priorities should probably be getting top chest on UNM CB, being able to run dragon/spider on floor 25, pushing hard floor dt and then probably hydra.

Aug 20, 2023, 08:3908/20/23
04/24/22
oblivion01332

first priorities should probably be getting top chest on UNM CB, being able to run dragon/spider on floor 25, pushing hard floor dt and then probably hydra.

Thank you for your suggestion :)

unm 1key , nm 1key , brutal 1 key , then 1 key to spare 

spider and all dungeons down for stage 20-25 .. got a very good spider 20 team for any spider event related ..have unstable teams for hardmode dungeons .

for hydra my current progress would be pushing more dmg on hard to kill hydra to unlock brutal and ofc dt hard floors , been hitting a wall vs mortux2 and siphi/rotos floors .. im trying to build a cc team for that but dosnt seem to be efficient enough

Aug 20, 2023, 08:4308/20/23
09/14/20

'I just look at all the good champions i have .. then got no idea how to
use them the best or how to gear them properly .. just been throwing
random stuff on them so far ...  '

How about you look up the tons of champion guides on youtube from hundreds of Content Creators to get an idea about how to build, equip and use them?

Aug 20, 2023, 18:5208/20/23
04/24/22
Matrim

'I just look at all the good champions i have .. then got no idea how to
use them the best or how to gear them properly .. just been throwing
random stuff on them so far ...  '

How about you look up the tons of champion guides on youtube from hundreds of Content Creators to get an idea about how to build, equip and use them?

If i annoy you that much , that you need to be all snarky everytime ... maybe its a sign you should simply ignore the threads i make ? 

Also how to gear them is an issue for me but thats not the question i asked helped for...

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2023, 19:4908/20/23
02/24/19

Doom Tower Hard equates to so many free resources it's silly. The best thing you can do for your account health is to start making your teams to climb Doom Tower Hard and complete it.

Not only do you get the level by level resources, you also become able to farm the bosses for very important forge resources. Good Guardian and Lethal gear are essential to endgame Hydra and Arena builds. Even sets let Frostbite show up in endgame, best arena builds.

I would work Doom Tower first, and Hydra progress as my side project. As you continue to farm Doom Tower and get yourself more resources and more 6 star endgame forged gear, Hydra will become easier and easier.

Aug 24, 2023, 02:2608/24/23
06/25/20

DTH for sure, no question. Once you have the teams set it's literally just free resources.

You should post an updated roster but, especially important is to indicate which champs are "reserved" elsewhere. From what I can see you don't have a great ACC up champ, so you're going to need most of your team to be running 400+ ACC on their own, which means they won't be very useful elsewhere. They also all need to be *fast*. At first glance, though, the obvious team would be something like:

• Lyssandra
  • Pythion
  • Harima
  • Yakarl
  • Morrigaine
Aug 24, 2023, 03:0308/24/23
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

DTH for sure, no question. Once you have the teams set it's literally just free resources.

You should post an updated roster but, especially important is to indicate which champs are "reserved" elsewhere. From what I can see you don't have a great ACC up champ, so you're going to need most of your team to be running 400+ ACC on their own, which means they won't be very useful elsewhere. They also all need to be *fast*. At first glance, though, the obvious team would be something like:

• Lyssandra
  • Pythion
  • Harima
  • Yakarl
  • Morrigaine

Ye i was heading toward that answer .. DTH clearing would be a very good next step for my current progress .. better than pushing hydra when i already get possible chests

i

i

i

Champs reserved are : Helicath,Skullcrusher,Anax,1st Gnut and Fatman for CB those 5 cannot have different speeds . 

Anyone in my dungeon teams could be switched around .. i dont have actual teams with a speedtune for them

PvP i simply use who is geared and only fight 1 man def or easy wins , which makes a ton of champs that i need to find there respective area to build for a team ...

But i do have a question , outside mithrala and DTH , where else do i need this much accuracy ? Would 300-ish work or does it rly need to be 400+ ? 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 24, 2023, 03:1808/24/23
02/24/19

Sand Devil is like 500+ accuracy at the top stages, and Iron Twins is 555. Shogun is 605 accuracy required.

As far as teams, if you want to run Krama's team, I would run it minus Morrigaine OR Lyssandra and replace with Razelvarg. He's super good in the most difficult content (I run him in my hFK team, which is the toughest content in the game). The bunny just takes all the turns, can do real damage, and helps your team go fast too.