All Categories

Development

Development

Search
Aug 17, 2023, 13:1408/17/23
04/24/23

Development

Hi,

My main team (6* Deacon, Sicia, Gnut, Artak and Duchess) got 2/3 keys for NCB, 3 Stage of Hard Spider,  20 stage Ice Golem, 24 stage Dragon, 20 stage Fire Knight.

Now it's time to develop and probably specialize champs and teams for specific area.

My first priority is Clan Boss and Hydra.

I decided to focus on developing some of my epic champs (my other legos Ruel and Ronda aren't usuful in that areas in my opinion and I want to replace my rare champs by at least epics (I consider as usuful from my rare champs rooster only 4 starter champs (maybe without Galek) and Frozen Banshee, Apothecary and maybe Warmaiden).

Below is the list of my epic champs. Which of them do you consider to develop first ?

I was thinking about Stag Knight, Vogoth and maybe Aox, Melga, Magnarr or Conellia/Fenax/Peydma (according to ratings on Hellhades) . What do you think?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2023, 14:1408/17/23
06/25/20

My suggestion is - stop taking a shotgun approach to the game. Don't just level champs because they look interesting. Find a specific use for them before you invest anything at all.

Your cb team is a good place to start. Artak and sicia both need to go - they both have extra turn moves, which will throw off your rotations. You also are missing many valuable debuffs.  And, to make duchess work for that team as a debuff blocker, you need to tune her 4:3 (see deadwoodjedi, you want a 4:3 tune on turn 2).

In terms of who else to put on that team - gnut is good, deacon can work too for leech though you need to turn off a3. For the other two spots I'd probably use Giscard and stag knight.