All Categories

HH Raid Optimizer - Remote Extraction

Search
Aug 16, 2023, 23:0608/16/23
06/25/20

Interesting update - https://hellhades.com/introducting-raid-optimiser-3-0-now-with-mobile-and-remote-support/

Question to the mod team / Plarium - in order to use the Remote Extraction feature, you need to provide HH with your username/password AND your MFA token at point-in-time when you enable it.

1) Does doing this violate any ToS or anything like that?

2) Will Plarium offer any support / guarantee using said feature, in the event that it causes your account to be compromised?

3) Assuming the answer to 2 is no, can Plarium at very least vouch for HH's authenticity in making this feature?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 17, 2023, 05:0808/17/23
02/24/19

Sharing your password and login details is at your own risk, and Plarium recommends you do not do so. And while HH is a content creator in the CC Program for Plarium, this is not program developed by Plarium. And as this is not a Plarium-developed application, they do not offer any guarantee and will not.

That said, on a personal note, I occasionally use the PC based optimiser myself. It's nice to occasionally make sure my hand builds are the best ones I could have made. But that does not require me to share login details, which I wouldn't do. Plarium makes it clear that account security is also the end users responsibility.