All Categories

Curing, Miracle Heal -- When Does Restore Destroyed HP Apply? (updated)

Search
Aug 16, 2023, 21:2308/16/23
09/07/21

So there is the blessing (Miracle Heal) that restores a small amount of destroyed HP, and there's the new iteration of Curing artifacts, which likewise restores destroyed HP with the bonus heal. But my question is about what kind of heals that would apply to -- and apologies if this has been gone over before, I wasn't quite sure what search terms to use but didn't see exactly this topic.

So for example, if a Champion has either of those items, and then buffs allies with Continuous Heal -- would it apply on continuous heal? 

Similarly, if a heal is attached to a skill that has a different primary effect - for example Demytha's A2 which increases ally buffs by one turn but *also* heals allies -- are Curing and/or Miracle Heal in play? 

Also, would either of those have an effect on a heal that comes from an attack? For example, on Lugan's A1, he heals all allies by 25% of the damage inflicted. I realize that we're talking tiny numbers at that point -- a percent of a percent of an A1 attack -- but in theory are Curing or Miracle Heal applicable?

And finally, am wondering if Curing artifacts and Miracle heal stack?

Thanks for any insights and, again, sorry if dumb question or has been previously asked.

--

I updated my post title to make my actual question more apparent.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2023, 03:5008/19/23
09/07/21

I think my subject line may have made my actual question less clear.

Aug 24, 2023, 05:4808/24/23
09/07/21

I updated my post title to make my actual question more apparent. Surely someone knows these things?

Aug 24, 2023, 06:0708/24/23
07/08/19

i'm not 100% sure about whether it applies to continuous heal buffs (i expect it would, but don't have anyone i can verify it with), but i can confirm the answer to all your other questions is yes. any healing from a skill will trigger restoration regardless of what other effects the skill has (as will healing from armor sets such as immortal or lifesteal) and curing artifacts and miracle heal do stack with each other.

Aug 24, 2023, 19:3008/24/23
09/07/21

Thank you thank you, that's just what I was hoping to hear.