All Categories

Newbie: Need champ comp for dungeons

Search
Aug 10, 2023, 04:4108/10/23
06/25/23

Hi 

I am a newbie in this game..just 45 days into this game. I need help with the team composition for the dungeons as i am bad in putting them up together. I request assistance in that aspect as to which team composition is good for each dungeons from the champs that i have that will be late game- end game viable. Only Kael, Artak, deacon and Warmaiden are maxed masteries . i am able to 2 key hard and 3 key brutal as of now using Deacon(Leader), Artak, Kael, Warmaiden and Gravechill Killer.I am using this team for almost all dungeons.

pls advice on which champs i shld concentrate on maxing to 6star which might be considered useful and which i can leave at5star max. I know this is a long list of guidance i am requesting. Thanks in advance

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 10, 2023, 04:4808/10/23
04/24/22

Coldheart and Husk stand out(keep your dupe husk for later down the road , use for FG now) 

After that well depends on the dungeon .. i can only advise about spider with my knowledge .. 

Deacon lead , Artak , Coldheart , armiger and warmaiden  

But others will probably have better answers to your question if you specify what exaclty you are looking for ..my guess would be CB first .

Aug 10, 2023, 04:5008/10/23
06/25/23
Lyryal

Coldheart and Husk stand out(keep your dupe husk for later down the road , use for FG now) 

After that well depends on the dungeon .. i can only advise about spider with my knowledge .. 

Deacon lead , Artak , Coldheart , armiger and warmaiden  

But others will probably have better answers to your question if you specify what exaclty you are looking for ..my guess would be CB first .

Thanks.. I did my first big shard pull and was able to get some good champs during this emic fusion.. i am looking teams for cb nm, fk,dragon, sand devil, iron twins mainly

Aug 10, 2023, 05:0208/10/23
Aug 10, 2023, 05:27(edited)
06/25/23

I was also thinking about this team for cb nm and other dungeons. Not sure if its viable. i lack a good healer/reviver like apo, relinquary etc. The team i was thinking was 

Deacon(Lead and TM/speed), Kael(Poison), Coffin Smasher(Decrease Atk,HP burn and Decrease AOE dmg), Coldheart(Enemy Max HP dmg and TM), Sandlashed(Provoke and Ally protection)