All Categories

Can I still do fusions?

Can I still do fusions?

Search
Aug 4, 2023, 15:0808/04/23
09/11/19

Can I still do fusions?

The programming of fusions get harder and harder. I use my shards only for fusions. Sadly I don't get any sacred shards from cb (I don't know why, just plain misfortune I guess), so I have 1 sacred shard to spent every month. I do pay every month for a gem pack and normally I also take the forge pass. Doing this fusion though means I need to invest more and since we for champion chase need to get two champs ... I'm even not sure whether it is going to work anyways. 

I need a few good champs to go forward. In live arena I need to deal with champs which hardly need any gear to do really well (accept for some speed and the necessary support). When I no longer can move forward, the game will loose its attraction to me. I remember two summon rushes for a bad champion (which fusion I didn't do btw), but I missed Helicath for overlooking 1 rare and really can use this champ and since you don't know what kind of fusion you get (we have now two good ones in a row), it might be that I am going to run out of resources.  

I wonder how others feel about the latest fusions? The time (also think of dungeon divers), energy and shards you need to spend nowadays? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 4, 2023, 15:1308/04/23
06/25/20

If you're only getting one sacred shard from CB per month, it must mean you're either not getting top UNM chest, or your clan isn't clearing UNM. Because there is zero chance you're only getting one per month otherwise.

Aug 4, 2023, 15:2208/04/23
09/11/19

I made a mistake, we only need to pick up 1 champ for champion chase ...

Aug 4, 2023, 15:2608/04/23
09/11/19
kramaswamy.kr

If you're only getting one sacred shard from CB per month, it must mean you're either not getting top UNM chest, or your clan isn't clearing UNM. Because there is zero chance you're only getting one per month otherwise.

I get one per month from doing the daily's, I haven't seen a sacred shard from cb for I don't know how long. I do NM (the highest chest) and we do get two chests every day. I know that the chances are less with NM than with UNM, but I hear that others get sacred shards regularly. I wrote support, so I need to wait what they are going to say about it

Aug 4, 2023, 15:4008/04/23
Aug 4, 2023, 15:40(edited)
06/25/20

Your chances at NM are half that of UNM. Further, because you're only doing NM, you're also just flat-out missing the UNM rewards. I forget the percentages - iirc UNM is 20%, NM is 10%. So, instead of having two shots at 20% and two at 10%, you're only getting the two at 10%. That's a massive difference. 

Aug 4, 2023, 16:0908/04/23
10/01/22

fusions are something you need to prepare for in advance, if you diddnt stockpile gems/silver/shards in advance then no ur not going to be able to do the fusion unless ur prepared to give plarium all ur money. my advice would be start stock piling for the next fusion in advance.

i saved around 25m silver, 1k gems , 7 sacred, 9 void, 18 ancient shards, and energy refills, also i saved my clan coins to buy energy/silver if needed and i think i should just about be able to do it combined with rewards ill get along the way.

hopefully this gives you some kind of an idea of resources needed, but i agree with kram it seems really unlikely ur getting 1 sacred shard per month? aim to get the highest chest on UMM and if you have keys spare aim to take down NM to, if you can do both you should be easily getting 10 + a month id imagine maybe more depending on luck, you can also snipe a few here and there from factionwars and other things.

Aug 4, 2023, 16:3008/04/23
09/11/19
oblivion01332

fusions are something you need to prepare for in advance, if you diddnt stockpile gems/silver/shards in advance then no ur not going to be able to do the fusion unless ur prepared to give plarium all ur money. my advice would be start stock piling for the next fusion in advance.

i saved around 25m silver, 1k gems , 7 sacred, 9 void, 18 ancient shards, and energy refills, also i saved my clan coins to buy energy/silver if needed and i think i should just about be able to do it combined with rewards ill get along the way.

hopefully this gives you some kind of an idea of resources needed, but i agree with kram it seems really unlikely ur getting 1 sacred shard per month? aim to get the highest chest on UMM and if you have keys spare aim to take down NM to, if you can do both you should be easily getting 10 + a month id imagine maybe more depending on luck, you can also snipe a few here and there from factionwars and other things.

it still should be 10% which per month should be about 3 saced shards on average. I haven't had a sacred for months

Aug 4, 2023, 16:3308/04/23
09/11/19
oblivion01332

as I said, I only use shards for fusions and I do prepare quite thoroughly when it comes to gems, silver, energy and potions... I have no hortages of the last things, none whatsoever

Aug 4, 2023, 16:3308/04/23
10/01/22
Taureck

it still should be 10% which per month should be about 3 saced shards on average. I haven't had a sacred for months

UMM has a higher chance of sacred shards, that shard collection i stated above im only doing UMM top chest and i managed to get all of those shards, i dont have enough spare keys to down NM as well, but if i could id had even more shards.

Aug 4, 2023, 16:3608/04/23
09/11/19

But I guess you partly answered my question ... you both are UNM/NM players which makes the fusion easier. I wonder whether it is feasible for players who do NM. Hellhades also complained about the amoung of energy needed in this case for dungeon divers event. 

Aug 4, 2023, 16:3808/04/23
10/01/22

and speaking from experience UNM rewards are wayyyyyy better than NM, if im not mistaken you have a 50% chance of getting ancient shards daily from doing UNM top chest, and if ur clan is downing UMM daily then you will get 2 chests etc. i think the only way you will see a big improvement is if you take that leap from NM to UNM, even if you have to use 4 keys on it like i do, just always aim to get top chest on UNM.

Aug 4, 2023, 16:4308/04/23
09/11/19

And I meant an average of 6  sacred shards (X2)

Aug 4, 2023, 16:4608/04/23
Aug 4, 2023, 16:49(edited)
10/01/22
Taureck

And I meant an average of 6  sacred shards (X2)

well the shard drops over the course of a month is luck based, but seriously if you can 4 key UNM then do it and ignore the NM chest, i dont even use an unkillable team, i just build a team that can do an average of 17-20m per key and i use 4 keys on UNM.

another tip if you diddnt know this already, is when ur fighting the clan boss, you can force close the app , when you relogin you will not have lost the clan boss key, this allows you to test a bunch of different teams without wasting ur clanboss keys and see if you can find a team that does this much dmg on UNM.

Aug 4, 2023, 17:1008/04/23
06/25/20
Taureck

When you're dealing with small probabilities, you'll end up with situations like that. Top NM is 6.1% chance for a sacred shard. Simplistically adding those numbers up (which is of course the wrong way of doing it), you'd expect between 3-4 per month, but it doesn't take much to make that only one per month.

Aug 4, 2023, 17:1108/04/23
06/25/20
Taureck

But I guess you partly answered my question ... you both are UNM/NM players which makes the fusion easier. I wonder whether it is feasible for players who do NM. Hellhades also complained about the amoung of energy needed in this case for dungeon divers event. 

Feasable? Sure. Easy? No. Likely to accomplish, if you aren't specifically saving resources properly or spending money? Slim.

Aug 5, 2023, 01:4908/05/23
03/05/19

if u lucky u can summon those dwarfs from ancients and sacred if didnt catch all fragments...

but still fusion is made for krakens, u need to pulls tons of shardss... 

Aug 5, 2023, 02:2208/05/23
04/24/22
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

if u lucky u can summon those dwarfs from ancients and sacred if didnt catch all fragments...

Correction its made for everyone ... it just appear to be a kraken thing when you're starting because it uses ressources you clearly would want to used at first to progress vs hoarding it ...

Once you get 3-4months in playing daily and saving ressources where you can .. a fusion becomes a very reliable way to get a champ that does X or Y ... 

Aug 5, 2023, 08:0008/05/23
10/01/22
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

im f2p :P or at least have been for months now, and even before it was only occasional gem pack.

Aug 5, 2023, 11:0308/05/23
05/03/20

I completed fusions before I could beat UNM and when I only got 1 NM chest per day.  Save every shard you get, greenies included,  and use them only for fusions.  

If your clan is beating NM and you get 2 of the best NM chests per day (every day), then none of us understand how you have not seen a sacred in months.  

Aug 6, 2023, 16:4208/06/23
Aug 6, 2023, 16:49(edited)
09/11/19
ClosedPoly

I completed fusions before I could beat UNM and when I only got 1 NM chest per day.  Save every shard you get, greenies included,  and use them only for fusions.  

If your clan is beating NM and you get 2 of the best NM chests per day (every day), then none of us understand how you have not seen a sacred in months.  

Nor do I, but that is the thing. Yes, I get the best NM-chest and yes we as clan down NM every day. But the only sacred I get is from doing my daily tasks, that's it. I'm piling up on brews. 

I have done quite a few fusions and could just manage without paying anything (with one sacred shard from my daily's), I keep every shard, even mysteries, but this fusion seems to be different. If I don't want to loose this one I will need to pay up. And since I don't have an unkillable yet, this fusion might make a difference for me. Getting to UNM will be easier. BTW, I got an ancient today, yay! lol

I have not received anything from Support yet. But ... since it is about percentages, I can be just very unlucky, maybe they come rolling in, in the next few months ... I don't know. But it doesn't feel right, since I can only once a month go for a legendary. It takes a long time from there to even trigger the mercy-system ... There should something like that or a cap for cb. Apparently it is not there

Aug 6, 2023, 18:3408/06/23
06/20/19
ClosedPoly

Yeah, first fusion i completed I was using 4 keys to get either 2nd or 3rd chest on brutal depending on rng. Couldn't even get top chest on brutal.