All Categories

LIVE ARENA BUGS

LIVE ARENA BUGS

Search
Aug 2, 2023, 22:1408/02/23
10/08/17

LIVE ARENA BUGS

So whats up with all the seems were having connection issues...click  report or continue tabs ??

Often  after you select continue  you might even lose the battle saying you left battle when you never did???

at least 30% of  my Live arena fights  get this  message / my clan members also say the same and we are all over the globe as far as  location and internet

For the record  our internet in Canada here....well we pay for HIGH speed (not that  it matters)

Anyone  else experiencing this  buggy play in live arena? I have been getting these messages  since its launch and  still getting them :/ Thought it would of been fixed by now

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2023, 22:5708/02/23
10/01/22

cant say iv experienced this before, but i have heard others mention this before.

Aug 3, 2023, 09:5408/03/23
10/08/17
oblivion01332

cant say iv experienced this before, but i have heard others mention this before.

wow / thats crazy to me.......I find it so strange I and other experience this regularily since  its release and to find someone who never had such error messages appear......well then I say it must be on my end :/

So with that maybe I should actually be sending RAID these error reports with a  hope  it can be fixed  on my end

Glad to know  LIVE arena  is not  buggy for everone then :))

Aug 3, 2023, 10:2208/03/23
10/01/22
PriestGuardian

wow / thats crazy to me.......I find it so strange I and other experience this regularily since  its release and to find someone who never had such error messages appear......well then I say it must be on my end :/

So with that maybe I should actually be sending RAID these error reports with a  hope  it can be fixed  on my end

Glad to know  LIVE arena  is not  buggy for everone then :))

i cant say i do it every single day, but iv probably done 200 + live arena battles overall and iv never exeperienced it. but i like i say iv seen others complain about d/c issues like you have, so there may be something to it.

Aug 3, 2023, 12:0408/03/23
05/26/22

I get "waiting to connect" or something like that every day. I already have a thread on this subject that the Raid team has responded to. It would help them if you put in this thread what platform you are using the play the game... computer, iPhone, android, etc. I am running into this problem on Android. 

I have also started getting some wierd behavior lately where things will happen and I will not see the animations. It is a bit startling when all the sudden 3 of your champions are laying on the ground and you have no idea what happened. 

Aug 4, 2023, 09:5708/04/23
10/08/17
Shibb

I get "waiting to connect" or something like that every day. I already have a thread on this subject that the Raid team has responded to. It would help them if you put in this thread what platform you are using the play the game... computer, iPhone, android, etc. I am running into this problem on Android. 

I have also started getting some wierd behavior lately where things will happen and I will not see the animations. It is a bit startling when all the sudden 3 of your champions are laying on the ground and you have no idea what happened. 

I use Plarium play on my Gaming PC to play the game  / never a phone

If that helps :/