All Categories

Free or lower Artifact removal

Search
Jul 17, 2023, 05:0207/17/23
05/21/23

Any plans of offering a free artifact removal?  I loved the last event since I made several mistakes placing wrong artifacts on champions and it has been a costly mistake replacing artifacts.

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jul 17, 2023, 08:5507/17/23
06/24/19

Haven't seen anything in the news about one coming up.  That said they frequently don't announce them ahead of time.

Jul 17, 2023, 15:3507/17/23
09/07/21

I would love to see an artifact removal cost reduction period that was specific to individual accounts, at some point. Unlike other events this one is purely about the opportunity to rework champions, which requires time, and as humans in different time zones with different jobs, it would be nice if you could trigger, say, a 24-hour artifact removal reduction cost at a time of your own choosing. Like it could be any time during a given week, you use whatever item starts the clock, and get 24 hours of cost reduction or free removal. But you have to use it during that week, you see? Maybe that's been done already and I just missed it in the last 3 years of the game. You know because as a human in a time zone with my own work schedule ...

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jul 17, 2023, 18:5607/17/23
06/24/19
xonak

I would love to see an artifact removal cost reduction period that was specific to individual accounts, at some point. Unlike other events this one is purely about the opportunity to rework champions, which requires time, and as humans in different time zones with different jobs, it would be nice if you could trigger, say, a 24-hour artifact removal reduction cost at a time of your own choosing. Like it could be any time during a given week, you use whatever item starts the clock, and get 24 hours of cost reduction or free removal. But you have to use it during that week, you see? Maybe that's been done already and I just missed it in the last 3 years of the game. You know because as a human in a time zone with my own work schedule ...

It's never been before, at least not being available to everyone.  There have been "recall" perks like that before available to players that have come back after a long break.  I like the idea though, I'll pass it along.