All Categories

Thank you Plarium!

Thank you Plarium!

Search
Jul 16, 2023, 11:4507/16/23
09/28/19

Thank you Plarium!

I want to thank Plarium for the chance of obtaining three Ambassador Lethelin's and three Treeshield Knott's during the Gnut Limited-time Fusion Event. Even though it wasn't easy, it was achievable.
Now, witnessing the requirement for the last Knott, in order to form Gnut, it's clear that this last Knott Tournament is a cash grab, but I'm not surprised, since this is Plarium we are talking about.
Even so, I needed the Ambassadors and the Knotts either way for my Faction Wars campaigns.

So this is how bittersweet tastes like, huh?

i

Just like advertised, get champions by any means necessary, $ or £ or € or ¥ or ₿ or, why not, a kidney or two, considering how fair the Tournament is to begin with. It's not even how many shards you pop, it's how lucky you are with your draws, and we all know how good the drawing system is.

i

Even so, embracing this opportunity provided by Plarium, I will celebrate the value of champions that I got so far, and I'm excited for future Faction Wars campaigns. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2023, 14:5707/16/23
Jul 16, 2023, 14:58(edited)
09/14/20

Or you could have just prepared for the fusion.

Even 3100 points is not difficult to acieve...it is a champion chase event!

If you do not have any champs stored in the summoning vault like DT champs or former fusions...you can stil pull many mystery shards, you can run campaign to get champs...

Just my personal view...but champion chase can be simply acheived by planing ahead (champs to be fused, preparation of Relickkeeper-Broadmaw Fusions, collecting mystery shards).

You could even prepare the Lethelin fusions for a nifty 750 points. Anybody who is playing the game for more than 1 year can have a storage of 1-2k mystery shards...that leaves you with 1-2 sacreds to be drawn...

I can understand the frustration of the rising point requirements...but really...this fusion was not that hard to achieve. Even a mediocre amount of preplanning and collecting ressources made it doable.

Jul 16, 2023, 15:1507/16/23
04/06/22

I gotta agree with Albus, this was not even close to fair. 

Jul 16, 2023, 15:4407/16/23
06/20/19

I spent zero, fused gnit two days ago, been working 12 hour days with only one day off since fusion began, didn't even think it was slightly difficult except for the one required dd which overlapped 2 Tourny.  We are all in different stages of account development.  But this one had so many overlapping events it was quite easy.

Jul 17, 2023, 07:5207/17/23
05/03/20

I had 2 options for Champion Chase.  I could use points from champs I had fused earlier or use 2k greenies and a few other shards.  

This fusion did seem easy, even with the higher point total.  

Plarium basically gave us a Godlike champ for not much effort.