All Categories

Important! Plarium did something very sneaky with the Fusion Event

Search
Jul 8, 2023, 05:0507/08/23
07/01/22

Normally for Summon Rush if you get 2 Rewards for the one event with enough points letting you skip Champion Chase. Now, they do let you get a Ambassador Lethelin as the 2nd Tier BUT you still have to do Champion Chase anyway!

Why? Because the Epic Fusion requirement is 3 Ambassadors and Weregren. And where do you get the rares needed to Fuse Weregren? That's right! Champion Chase.

So its still probably worth getting the Epic from Summon Rush if you can, but just know that you still have to do Champion Chase so if you use too many shards for Summon Rush chasing the Epic (that you don't need) you may fail at the fusion anyway!

EDIT: The Void Rare is 3200 Points in Champion Chase which seems a bit higher than usual. Hopefully this doesn't hurt too many F2P people but if they did go for that Epic in Summon Rush it's probably gonna be close

Also I would really like it if in addition to the Fusion/Fragment Calendars, Plarium gave some indication of the Points needed for the Fragments or Champions per Event would be super helpful

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2023, 05:1807/08/23
06/20/19

Well, what you say about what you have to do to succs complete the fusion is true.  is it different than most, yes.  But I don't see how it's sneaky.  It's plain and simple what the requirements are and they've been discussed for a few days now.  I think they probably are trying to encourage more people to buy shards since many people these days horde shards and skip inferior fusions.

you are also correct that some should consider getting all 12 non-void rares and pass on the epic.  It depends on resources.  For me at this time, time is the limiting resource.  I spent 5 minutes getting not only the epic but the two leggo books.  I still have more than enough sacreds for a guaranteed champ and don't figure on doing anything for chase except summoning keepers and maws.

Jul 8, 2023, 18:4707/08/23
Angwil

Well, what you say about what you have to do to succs complete the fusion is true.  is it different than most, yes.  But I don't see how it's sneaky.  It's plain and simple what the requirements are and they've been discussed for a few days now.  I think they probably are trying to encourage more people to buy shards since many people these days horde shards and skip inferior fusions.

you are also correct that some should consider getting all 12 non-void rares and pass on the epic.  It depends on resources.  For me at this time, time is the limiting resource.  I spent 5 minutes getting not only the epic but the two leggo books.  I still have more than enough sacreds for a guaranteed champ and don't figure on doing anything for chase except summoning keepers and maws.

I think at the old fusions, everytime was character rewards at first two places in tournaments.

Jul 8, 2023, 19:0407/08/23
06/25/20

This shouldn't have come as a surprise to you. You knew this info from the outset.

In reality, this type of fusion is actually far easier than they did in the past, where they'd have different champs needed - EG four different epics and four different rares.

With the way they have it now, it's almost a guarantee that you'll be able to get at least one rare from summoning, likely more, which means you can almost certainly skip some events. Sure, you can't skip the ones specifically for the void rare, but I doubt it'll be far up in the point tree - probably somewhere between 1500 and 2000 points, which is really easy to get.

Jul 8, 2023, 19:5107/08/23
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

This shouldn't have come as a surprise to you. You knew this info from the outset.

In reality, this type of fusion is actually far easier than they did in the past, where they'd have different champs needed - EG four different epics and four different rares.

With the way they have it now, it's almost a guarantee that you'll be able to get at least one rare from summoning, likely more, which means you can almost certainly skip some events. Sure, you can't skip the ones specifically for the void rare, but I doubt it'll be far up in the point tree - probably somewhere between 1500 and 2000 points, which is really easy to get.

You wiper snapper.  The old fusions required 16 differenr rares and none of them were available in Tourny/event.  You just had to keep a copy of every single rare in the game having no idea which 16 would be needed for the next fusion.  It really was a matter of pure luck.

Jul 8, 2023, 19:5807/08/23
12/19/19
Angwil

You wiper snapper.  The old fusions required 16 differenr rares and none of them were available in Tourny/event.  You just had to keep a copy of every single rare in the game having no idea which 16 would be needed for the next fusion.  It really was a matter of pure luck.

Kram is prepared for the return of these fusions !!!

See our food warehousing discussion, lol

Jul 8, 2023, 20:2107/08/23
06/20/19
Trips

Lol I did see the discussion.  I have one of every epic, but ear rares like crackers these days.

Jul 15, 2023, 23:2307/15/23
07/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

Void Rare is 3200 Points. Pretty high up vs. your 1500-2000 estimate. It will *likely* be especially hard for anyone who went for that Epic in Summon Rush if they're F2P

Jul 15, 2023, 23:3507/15/23
05/03/20
Trips

New players will be upset when Plarium revives that policy.  

Jul 16, 2023, 00:5007/16/23
06/20/19
ClosedPoly

New players will be upset when Plarium revives that policy.  

Older players too!

Jul 17, 2023, 06:1107/17/23
05/03/20
Angwil

Older players too!

Kram is older than dirt and he wont be upset.  Has his first rare still in storage.  

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 17, 2023, 10:1907/17/23
02/24/19
Angwil

Older players too!

Younger players as well, as opposed to newer and older ones!

Jul 17, 2023, 12:1007/17/23
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Younger players as well, as opposed to newer and older ones!

Freshness date makes a difference.