All Categories

Thumbs  UP Please !

Thumbs UP Please !

Search
Jul 6, 2023, 21:0407/06/23
10/08/17

Thumbs UP Please !

I never  liked PVP in any game because of the toxic enviroments they breed / thankfully Plarium does PVP correctly and avoids all that

However there are  times  in LIVE arena that I applaude  my opponent for kicking my azz and wish I could click a icon (thumbs  up) to let them know I gracefully concede

I do not think there is any need for a thumbs  down icon but  a way to say  hey your the  better team and I applaude that would be cool :) to enhance community

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 6, 2023, 23:0307/06/23
02/24/19

We have passed on the desire of many players to add a small handful of icons to be able to use. But I will add your name and suggestion to the list. Thanks for the feedback.

Jul 9, 2023, 15:5007/09/23
09/29/16

I'd like to have the icon "hurry the f**k up" while he's choosing the champs, etc. 🙁

Jul 9, 2023, 22:0407/09/23
10/01/22
Truetom

I'd like to have the icon "hurry the f**k up" while he's choosing the champs, etc. 🙁

i want this button added

Jul 10, 2023, 13:5807/10/23
05/26/22

I want one that says, "You think you're real cool, don't you. I bet you are sitting there in your New Balance shoes, and your tattoo on your arm where you tell everyone every time they say something about it that, "It isn't quite done yet but I am going to have some flames and a rose added" while you eat your Pho which you always feel the need to tell everyone that it is pronounced fuh and not poh, and you use chopsticks because you think it is cool and that forks are lame and for terrible Americans even though you are one, but you are too woke and one day want to move to Canada or Norway when you have the money, but right now you are saving up to fix up your BMW that you haven't changed the oil on in 70k miles, which you bought because you think that a crappy run-down luxury car is better than a good quality Honda for the same price, but it doesn't go with your Affliction t-shirts and bedazzled jeans."

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 11, 2023, 04:4507/11/23
02/24/19
Shibb

I want one that says, "You think you're real cool, don't you. I bet you are sitting there in your New Balance shoes, and your tattoo on your arm where you tell everyone every time they say something about it that, "It isn't quite done yet but I am going to have some flames and a rose added" while you eat your Pho which you always feel the need to tell everyone that it is pronounced fuh and not poh, and you use chopsticks because you think it is cool and that forks are lame and for terrible Americans even though you are one, but you are too woke and one day want to move to Canada or Norway when you have the money, but right now you are saving up to fix up your BMW that you haven't changed the oil on in 70k miles, which you bought because you think that a crappy run-down luxury car is better than a good quality Honda for the same price, but it doesn't go with your Affliction t-shirts and bedazzled jeans."

I'm slightly unsure this emoji will fit on my phone screen.... and I love pho and bedazzled jeans 0_0