All Categories

Playing again and need general direction/advice on champs

Search
Jun 22, 2023, 04:2406/22/23
04/27/20

Came back to the game (like I always seem to do). Been playing again for the past month and been enjoying it again. I like to maximize my resources, so I wanted to reach out to the community to see if I could get any general guidance. 

Here is a general recap of where I am at in the game:

- Spider, Dragon, Ice Golem and FK lvl 25 normal are all on farm status

- I guess at some point they added these hard versions in which some mechanices no longer work (i.e. freezing the spiderlings and turn meter control on FK, do I have that right). I am good with where I am, but perhaps I should dig deep and develop teams to go further into these new dungeouns? 

- CB Nightmare I can 1 key and sometimes can 1key UNM. I am a millon to 2 millon off sometimes. Trying to work on getting additional stars to further awaken champs or tweaking gear to get that last 2 million to be more consistant.

- Iron Twins and I usually farm on level 12 or 13. Can't seem to beat the last stages on each affinity.

- This is partly due to having my Geomancer speed tuned for CB. I pulled a 2nd one, but is it worth it to completely level another one?

- Faction Wars Cleared. No champs developed for new faction.

- I'm usually at gold 5 in arena and slowly working my up to gold for 3v3 arena to complete the mission. That will take a while and I may ask for help with that in future. Great hall is sitting at about level 145.

- Sand Devil I never got past level 14. When he was first released was around the time I took a break from the game.

- I've completed 1 rotation of hard doom tower (can't remember which one, but not this current rotation). I am currently stuck on bommel hard 90. I am working on a solo Helicath, but I need to get another 5k HP to make it work. If I can get one more star, then according to the walk throughs I should be good.

- I tried multiple setups, but have yet to break through 

- Hydra I can hit the numbers for the last chest on normal and hard.

At the moment, I am wondering where I should be focusing my attention. I feel like I should be doing the following:

- Keep focusing on different teams/comps to clear Doom Tower Hard each rotation.

- This may also imply developing and gearing specific champs for all secret rooms, which I have to eventually do to finish all missions.

- Progress through Devil and then possibly create a speed tuned team for final stages. I just pulled Siphi so this is now a possibility. 

- Keep trying Live Arena to see how I progress in that area of the game.

- Update teams to dive deeper into hard dungeons. 

Given where I am in the game, I also wanted to get some insights on which champs to level and which ones to fully book.

Here are the ones that are on up for fully leveling:

Artak

Duedan (will be needed for new faction crypt)

Foli (block revive nuke seems valuable in current meta)

Rhonda

Ignaitus

Skraank

Mistrider Daith (same reason as Duedan)

Elder Skraag (I could possibly +1 or +2 him)

Peydma

Ursula

- All of these seem like they would be worth an investment, but not sure if many of them would make a big difference.

I am also looking to book some of my existing legos. After booking siphi, I will have 21 books left. Besides booking the legos i listed already, here's who I have my eyes set on.

- Trunda - she's my main nuker and I'd love to give her that edge.

- Hephraak - he's 2 starred and his stats are overall better than Trunda's. He seems to be the go to nuker at the moment.

- Helicath - His A3 is fully booked, but nothing else.

- Staltus - I think having him in Doom Tower would or arena defense would be killer. I need to switch him out of reletentless gear so his crit damage can get to 230

- Kalvalax

- Tormin

- Yakarl

- Visix

I'm happy to show my full roster if necessary, but I think these are the champs worth mentioning. 

Thanks all!

Views
Comments