All Categories

Still Need Help With Spider 20

Search
Jun 20, 2023, 18:3806/20/23
04/06/22

After MONTHS of being stuck on this quest, I still cannot build the right team, so here I am, again, asking for advice.

The trouble is NOT speed, it's Affinity. If I could just keep my UDK alive for even two rounds longer I could do this, but I cannot. I've tried the Stoneskin set on him, the Protection set, he just cannot survive long enough to defeat this !@#$% arachnid, and I am running out of ideas. 

Here's what I am using rigth now. 

UDK, Stoneskin Set

Geomancer, Perception set 

Coldheart, Relentless and Divine Crit Rate set (considering switching one set to Reflex)

Ronda, Relentless and Crit set.

Scyl, Relentless and Divine Speed set (will likely change the first to Immortal set)

Champs I have that I've seen some players use: Deliana, Rhazin, Artak, Eva, Miscreated Monster, Jetni, Rhatun, Genbo, and most of the well-known Rares. 

Any ideas? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2023, 18:4206/20/23
Jun 20, 2023, 18:43(edited)
06/25/20

Get rid of Ronda and Coldheart, replace with two other healers. Geomancer should be able to stop the Queen from getting a turn on his own. If not, just make him faster.

Literally all four non-UDK champs need no other stat except speed. If you want, you could also add some more CC'ers to keep the spiderlings from getting turns - that'll make the run slower, but might help keep your UDK alive. And UDK needs nothing else but DEF and HP.

Jun 20, 2023, 19:0806/20/23
04/06/22

Know what's ironic? You just made me realize I never considered using Gongorab and Apothicary. Lol. 

Thanks. 

Jun 20, 2023, 19:1206/20/23
06/25/20

If you have someone like Sepulcher Sentinel, it may also be useful to add - the DEF up + Block Debuffs could come in handy.

Jun 20, 2023, 22:2306/20/23
Jun 20, 2023, 22:25(edited)
10/01/22

tbh ur team is built more around speed running than it is surviving on a bad affinity, even just swapping ronda out for another healer/shielder would probably give you what u need, if u have someone like miscreated monster or similar he could probably sustain quite well with shield.

edit : just saw you said you have miscreated monster, there u go, problem solved :P

Jun 20, 2023, 22:5106/20/23
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

If you have someone like Sepulcher Sentinel, it may also be useful to add - the DEF up + Block Debuffs could come in handy.

Who stole krams account? Don't use CH? Use sepulcher? 😆 

Monster, CH, scyl, apothecary,  armiger. 

Take out apo or scyl for any aoe hp burn, or drexthar. Artak? 

I feel like op and kram are both trolling us...

Jun 20, 2023, 23:5706/20/23
06/25/20
Trips

Who stole krams account? Don't use CH? Use sepulcher? 😆 

Monster, CH, scyl, apothecary,  armiger. 

Take out apo or scyl for any aoe hp burn, or drexthar. Artak? 

I feel like op and kram are both trolling us...

Those types of teams have been suggested to him many times, and haven't worked. So this is another angle.

Jun 21, 2023, 01:5006/21/23
Jun 21, 2023, 01:51(edited)
01/04/21

This can work on 20 but Mord gets killed but can get burns off first.  I've tried it and it worked.  For auto it's better if you set the two Coldhearts to have their Heartseeker preferecend differently as it pulls down the turn meter as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQxig4DuKY

If you have Akoth the Seared he works in this afinity as a sub for Mord.  Used him it the tournament.

Depends on what you have in the roster.

Jul 6, 2023, 11:2207/06/23
04/06/22

Okay, this is ridiculous, everyone is giving me conflicting opinions in game jargon I don't undestand. I don't even know who "CH" is here.

Do I have Sepulcher Sentinel? I WISH. Armiger? He gets walloped within 3 turns. 

I come here again and again, trying to figure out exactly what teams players use with what gear, but each and every time it's simply, "you need more Speed". If it were that simple, I'd have DONE it.

Honestly, is there some sort of "vow of silence" that prevents players from sharing advice? Honestly...

Jul 6, 2023, 11:4007/06/23
12/19/19
OccamsRazor

Okay, this is ridiculous, everyone is giving me conflicting opinions in game jargon I don't undestand. I don't even know who "CH" is here.

Do I have Sepulcher Sentinel? I WISH. Armiger? He gets walloped within 3 turns. 

I come here again and again, trying to figure out exactly what teams players use with what gear, but each and every time it's simply, "you need more Speed". If it were that simple, I'd have DONE it.

Honestly, is there some sort of "vow of silence" that prevents players from sharing advice? Honestly...

Have you followed any of the advice given in the last few months? Any? Post screenshots of your team if you want specific answers to everything you are doing wrong.

WIth the champs u listed it is almost impossible not clear 20, you would have to be close to a 0 of 10 to understanding basic gearing of champs. Post the following champs:

Miscreated monster

CH

Armiger

Artak

UDK

Scyl

Apothecary

We can help if we know what we are fixing.

Jul 6, 2023, 11:4607/06/23
04/06/22

Trips, didn't I just say a few minutes ago, "I don't know who CH is"?

Maybe the problem isn't quite on my end here.

Sure, I could post a screenshot of my roster, like I have about a dozen times before, but would you actually give any advice other than, "You need more speed"? Because frankly, that's all I ever get. 

Maybe if you told me exactly what set to use on Artak or Monster, because as you know, swapping a set costs half a million silver, and sometimes it feels like I'm flushing my hard-earned resources making attempts that lead to failure.

Jul 6, 2023, 11:4707/06/23
12/19/19
OccamsRazor

Trips, didn't I just say a few minutes ago, "I don't know who CH is"?

Maybe the problem isn't quite on my end here.

Sure, I could post a screenshot of my roster, like I have about a dozen times before, but would you actually give any advice other than, "You need more speed"? Because frankly, that's all I ever get. 

Maybe if you told me exactly what set to use on Artak or Monster, because as you know, swapping a set costs half a million silver, and sometimes it feels like I'm flushing my hard-earned resources making attempts that lead to failure.

Ch = coldheart

Jul 6, 2023, 11:5007/06/23
12/19/19

Have you watched any videos? 

Sets don't matter if the stats suck.

You are using shit gear, I don't need the pictures to know this.  But it is likely beyond bad.

You can either start following advice,  try and learn something.  Or find an easier game.

Jul 6, 2023, 11:5507/06/23
04/06/22
Trips

Ch = coldheart

Lol, and I said in my original post, I do indeed have Coldhearth, and have been using Coldheart.  The first reply told me not to use her.

See my problem here?

Jul 6, 2023, 11:5507/06/23
Jul 6, 2023, 12:15(edited)
04/06/22
Trips

Have you watched any videos? 

Sets don't matter if the stats suck.

You are using shit gear, I don't need the pictures to know this.  But it is likely beyond bad.

You can either start following advice,  try and learn something.  Or find an easier game.

I hear that a lot too, but nobody ever tells me what gear THEY use. 

"Have you watched any videos?" All the time, their advice always boils down to "use champs you do not have".

Maybe I should reiterate a little here, the problem is NOT 'clearing Spider 20', it's "clearing Spider 20 on auto", THAT is a different story. 

Jul 6, 2023, 11:5707/06/23
12/19/19

Pebcak

That is the only problem here, solve that and you will be on your way!

Jul 6, 2023, 12:1507/06/23
Jul 6, 2023, 12:19(edited)
04/06/22
Trips

Pebcak

That is the only problem here, solve that and you will be on your way!

Afraid I don't know what that is either.

Edit: Googled it. You know, at least I speak in plain English as to what my problem is and asked nicely for someone to tell me what set they use. I didn't come here to be insulted.

Jul 6, 2023, 13:0707/06/23
07/08/19
OccamsRazor

I hear that a lot too, but nobody ever tells me what gear THEY use. 

"Have you watched any videos?" All the time, their advice always boils down to "use champs you do not have".

Maybe I should reiterate a little here, the problem is NOT 'clearing Spider 20', it's "clearing Spider 20 on auto", THAT is a different story. 

the gear people use is whatever pieces they have that boost the important stats for their champions. going off the list trips gave, those would be:

• miscreated monster: 200+ accuracy, speed, hp. some people build him with crit stats as well to boost the size of his shields. personally, i've found that to be overkill, but it's certainly worth considering.
  • armiger: 200+ accuracy, 100% crit rate, speed.
  • coldheart: 200+ accuracy, 70% crit rate, crit damage, speed.
  • ultimate death knight: resistance, def, hp. you'll be happy to know that he is one champ for which more speed is not the answer.
  • artak: 200+ accuracy, hp, speed. again, some builds use crit stats, but i think you'll want him as a burner, not a dps.
  • apothecary: speed, speed, and speed.
  • scyll: 200+ accuracy, speed.
Jul 6, 2023, 13:2407/06/23
Jul 6, 2023, 13:26(edited)
08/22/21

It's not about the sets, it's about the strength and stats of your individual peices of equipment used.  I use Scyl, Visix, Coldheart, Sicia (but Geo should work here as well), and UDK.  

Accessories and Artifacts: 5 or 6 star of everything should be fine, as long as it's rare or higher. You'll want that on everyone.

Coldheart: focus substats on Speed and Accuracy (except for boots where speed is your main stat), then crit damage.  My recommendation would be Perception gear.  Gauntlets should be Crit Rate, Chestplate=Accuracy, Boots=Speed, Ring=Damage source (for example, Scyl is a DEFENSE based champ, don't put an ATTACK ring on her), Amulet=Crit Damage, Banner=Accuracy

TBH that should be standard for everyone except UDK.  UDK is just there to suck up as much damage as possible.  Even though he is a DEF based champ, I use HP% on gauntlets, Resistance Chestpeice, HP ring and amulet, and RES Banner.  I don't really care about his speed for SPIDER.

Scyl should be able to keep UDK alive long enough for everyone else to kill the spider and keep her TM down.  

For Visix, only use A2 and A1, turn off her A3 since it's useless with UDK on your team.

Edit: Artak would work better as the AOE HP burn ticks away 3% per spiderling each round

Jul 6, 2023, 17:0607/06/23
11/16/20

here are a few example teams using champions I believe op said they have. Also hellhades showcased the duo team for farming chickens while farming spider.

Im sure it comes down to gearing but op has not posted gear or roster so cant tell them what to fix on their end.

I would aim for a min of 190 speed, 100 crit(70) on coldheart, 35k hp and 2k def and 200 accuracy on all champions and i dont see how it could fail.

Having trouble with speed? Do faction wars for glyphs as well as crafting perception gear. 

i

i

i