Clan Boss Advice

Clan Boss Advice

Search
Jun 19, 2023, 08:1706/19/23
04/07/23

Clan Boss Advice

Hi all,

i

I’m a couple of months into the game and a little lost on where to go next.

Just wondering if there’s anything I can do with my champions to make a strong Clan Boss team (feels like a key next milestone to progress through the game is to get a strong CB team but also unsure about that)

I think I could make a strong team if I had Seeker or Deacon but I don’t unfortunately.

Any advice appreciated!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2023, 16:4906/19/23
06/25/20

You've got Valk, so the answer is certainly "yes".

I'm not particularly familiar with her passive and how it interacts with CB, so you may want to read up a bit on that on deadwoodjedi / etc. Putting that aside, I expect you can make a very functional team with:

• Valk (CA, big shield) - probably want her to be fastest, but not too fast
  • Ghrush (Leech) - turn off A2 and A3
  • Ronda (dps)
  • Orn (poisons)
  • Grizzled Jarl (block debuffs) - make him slowest, and have him use his A2 on turn three of each rotation

It's not perfect, since ideally you'd have the DEF up to help Valk make an even bigger shield, but Jarl is your best stun blocker. On green affinity, you'll need to instead have Jarl use his A2 on turn two to block the speed down, and you'll want to make Ghrush lead to eat the stun.

Everyone should be between 170 and 189 speed, but ideally Valk won't be faster than around 178 or so, to make sure she doesn't cheat ahead a turn.