All Categories

is it me or does this game just start to suck lol ?

Search
Jun 12, 2023, 21:0206/12/23
12/29/19

just look at all this comments from ash post and i used to see people saying good stuff about raid like 3 years ago but its just going down hill to many nerfs crap champs for fussion and frags arnt worth just pew lol just scroll down and look and i fell the same way just dont want to play as much as i used to ( sadly

@sean6969able0 seconds ago

just more reason im slowly going away from raid 1 nothing ever good for players #2 just about whales and even they get pissed when they run out of money and quit #3 same oh shit nerfing stuff and the frag champs are trash like the last 5 #4 nothing good new to look forward to same oh shit and raid is going down hill maybe its time we look on other RPG games like diablo #6 the game just sucks now its not like it was 3 years ago (im just tired of it not to take a brake just quit period lol

mod note: edited from here beacuse the formatting is incredibly wonky

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2023, 21:1206/12/23
12/19/19

Just you. Nothing has changed.  Game has and always catered to spenders. Complaining about quality of fusions (not to mention free login champs) the last 2 years is beyond ridiculous. 

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 12, 2023, 21:1806/12/23
12/30/20

Feel free to edit your original post, removed the majority of it because the formatting is a nightmare

But yeah. The free champs and fusions in general over the past year have been utterly amazing.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 12, 2023, 21:2106/12/23
12/30/20

Just the last year looking at...

Razel/Supreme Elhain/Oella (she ended up being better than I thought, mainly looking at certain Hydra comps)/Pythion/Gnishak/Morri/Ukko/Dreng/Heli/Bivald

then UDK/Artak

I guess if you have the worlds best roster you don't care - and I have a very good roster - but I use the majority of these champions on a regular basis, as I imagine a lot of people here do