All Categories

Fun with Opardin

Fun with Opardin

Search
May 31, 2023, 17:3505/31/23
06/05/22

Fun with Opardin

Help, Krama is trash talking one of my fav champs in the other thread!

Opardin is an underrated champion IMO. He hits decently hard and puts out a lot of heals. His passive (5% TM fill whenever a continuous heal triggers, for all champions) means that the A3 is actually a 20% TM boost (eventually), or evene 26% on average with lasting gifts.

I use him in my non-speed tuned CB team (2 key), and he does great work in guardian set. No ally protection needed. I do have him 4* awakened.

I've been thinking about something very silly that can be done with him, namely combine him with buff extenders. Eventually, all your champs will have 10 continuous heals, which fill their TM 50% at the start of every turn. 

So, basically doubling the speed of everyone. On top of that, this increases the effectiveness of all other TM moves by a factor 2 as well. For example, Oella is a buff extender who also has a 30% TM boost, which effectively becomes 60% (as it boosts everyone from 50% to 80%, so 3/5 of a turn). Wythir could activate the heals and give an instant extra turn to the whole team.

If I was a content creator, I'd try to build a wonky 5:1 CB team just for fun (WORLD'S FRIST 5:1 amazing you HAVE to see this!!!!).

This puts a lot of constraints on the team of course. Opardin + 3 extenders + Wythir fills up all 5 slots, and each buff you bring with you reduces the effectiveness of the combo (though on the upside, those buffs will also stay on permanently). So which buff extenders would fit in well here? Oella because of her TM boost, who else?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2023, 17:5905/31/23
06/25/20

Voilà. Though tbh I don't know if DWJ actually has his calc properly set up for this madness:

i