All Categories

Peeps start to quit raid i know why ?

Search
May 28, 2023, 00:0905/28/23
12/29/19

Prob is last fusion frag champs where junk and this what keeps peeps play raid >Next guarantee champs are few and far between and there arnt great champs next they cost to many shards !! Peeps on my clan dont mind spending money but if they spend they wish good champs worth !! bottom line end game players are quiting new players same all =plarium is loosing money and players !! This new ceo is not doing his job or they just dont care about what the players want >Im not saying im quiting but im geting tired of having to find new peeps because of peeps stop playing the game come on do somthing to save the game !!(962) Let's talk about JGigs QUITTING Raid Shadow Legends - YouTube 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2023, 01:1005/28/23
12/18/19

Its ok to have mediocre fusions, you cant have each fusion topping the last. Im not an end game player so i might be talking out of my ass, but youre not supposed to play a game your entire life anyway, you get bored you move on, and thats ok, new people are still coming to replace the old.

May 28, 2023, 01:3605/28/23
04/24/22

?? you want every monthly fusion to be s-tier ? 0.0 where would i get a break to restock if that were the case ...

The portal is already always glowing with some sort of shard event ...

How are they not doing their job , please explain what you want them to do , see if your fix to the issues you have with the game are good ^^

May 28, 2023, 07:4805/28/23
10/01/22

as others have said they cant keep topping the last fusion. i admit it diddnt look as appealing as past fusions and i know a lot of my clan members are choosing to skip this one, but thats it you can choose to skip it and wait for an actual good fusion or guaranteed summon event. and yes plarium is going to find it hard to keep up and keep all end game players entertained as they own 95% of the champions in the game anyway, new content would probably keep them more entertained than a 1 off new champion.

May 28, 2023, 17:1205/28/23
10/08/17

I disagree with OP

I have taken breaks from the game but statistics do not lie and FACT is RAID rermains the single most profitable game in the world for its genera

You do not hold that kind  of statistics if EVERYONE is  leaving

I think RAID is flourishing . Especially with the new mini series and their ADs still keep popping up across media top notch to other games

But at the end  of the day you are indeed entitled to think RAID is on its down turn

May 28, 2023, 17:2005/28/23
12/29/19

there u have if you do the math on 7% of peeps pulled the champ rest in raid didnt thats lots of money lost for raid and gaurntee champs should S tier or deceint champs. Why would i waste my money on him hell i got vault champs better ?I have a free to play account to guess what im not pull on my noob account either he just not good they will loose more money lol

i

May 28, 2023, 17:2505/28/23
12/29/19
PriestGuardian

I disagree with OP

I have taken breaks from the game but statistics do not lie and FACT is RAID rermains the single most profitable game in the world for its genera

You do not hold that kind  of statistics if EVERYONE is  leaving

I think RAID is flourishing . Especially with the new mini series and their ADs still keep popping up across media top notch to other games

But at the end  of the day you are indeed entitled to think RAID is on its down turn

They start to leave after the last crap fussion it will go down if this pattern keeps up trust me i been playing sence 2019 never seen so many peeps quiting not just noobs either peeps with 25 till 30 player power whales peeps that ive known for years >Them peeps are the ones who spend the most money !