All Categories

You can now climb in Live in minutes a day.

Search
May 25, 2023, 19:2505/25/23
05/25/23

After 3 losses in a row, you always get a bot match, which is typically pretty easy. If you back out immediately at champ selection, you can get your 3 losses in about a minute, then do the bot match. Repeat once or twice, and that's your 10 free tokens for the day, getting you 2-3 easy wins.

Since the rating change yesterday, this is also a rating gain until silver 2, and almost neutral in S3-4.

It's also very prosocial: all matches are positive-sum in rating, but bot matches even more so since there's no losing player. The more total rating in the system https://routerlogin.uno/  , the higher everyone can climb, and the more separation we get between the top of the ladder and the rest of us.

If you want area bonuses but don't like Live, or if you're just short on time for the day, give this a try.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2023, 19:2805/25/23
06/05/22

My personal strategy is to just wait a bit for the meta to shake out with the rating changes. But this is a legit tactic if you have the patience for it. I'm too busy in other areas of the game, but I might dip my toe in again a couple of weeks from now.