All Categories

Pretty good pulls this 2x event. I went thru about 30 to 40 shards.

Search
May 22, 2023, 00:2405/22/23
04/06/23

Had a few nice pulls from what im hearing on reddit. For a new player it seems im shaping up nicely on my second account. Seems I have a decent CB team in the making with Toragi and Skullcrusher added. Not sure what the exact CB team should be though.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2023, 00:4005/22/23
May 22, 2023, 00:41(edited)
06/25/20

For now, just go with Toragi, Skull, UDK, Apoth, and Hoforees. It's far from an optimal team, but it should serve you fine for now.

May 22, 2023, 01:2405/22/23
04/01/23

Way to go I had so many shards as well I went through a lot of them for this double chance event and I did not get crap I was even charged like three times they still haven't paid me back to my Google so I'm struggling with that and I really wanted the target champion because I like cats I know it's stupid but I really wanted it and I did not get it even though I spent where I got charged over hundreds. I'm new to this game and I'm really liking it so far but I'm having a heck of a time with my champions I don't know anything about making the teams very well but I see  t of the champions I have

May 22, 2023, 03:1305/22/23
04/06/23
katscats

Way to go I had so many shards as well I went through a lot of them for this double chance event and I did not get crap I was even charged like three times they still haven't paid me back to my Google so I'm struggling with that and I really wanted the target champion because I like cats I know it's stupid but I really wanted it and I did not get it even though I spent where I got charged over hundreds. I'm new to this game and I'm really liking it so far but I'm having a heck of a time with my champions I don't know anything about making the teams very well but I see  t of the champions I have

All the shards I went thru I been saving up. Im F2P for the most part. I dont spend money on shards only when the 9.99 2800 energy deal comes up. I hate running out of energy when im trying to level food. lol Thanks for the congrats!