All Categories

Team composition suggestions ? New in the game

Search
May 21, 2023, 18:4605/21/23
02/01/23

Hi

Please give me a good idea for a future composition, I am new to the game but I understand most of the mechanics.

Campaign farmer - Elhain fully booked / Masteries

Sniktraak - Fully booked / Masteries - Decrease Def / Atk - Shield / Ally protection / Reflect damage and Leech

Rector Drath - Fully booked / Masteries - Decrease Atk / Perfect Veil and Continuous Heal / Reviver

Miscreated Monster - fully booked / Masteries - Decrease Def / Stun - Shield / Ally protection and Continuous Heal - Fear

Ronda - Damage Dealer - Not booked because of Sniktraak that I used all books on him instead

Any suggestions, please? 

I want to be able to farm better gear, I do Stage 13 Dragon's Lair in 2 minutes, but the gear is minimalistic.

I cannot provide enough ACC and SPD for more stages because of the poor gear.

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2023, 18:5605/21/23
10/01/22

im guessing you took elhain instead of kael at the start, sadly he was going to be a decent portion of ur early psn dmg you needed to progress a little more on clanboss and dungeons, at the moment from what im looking at you dont really have any decent psn dmg output which is the best way to kill dragon past stage 13 really(do not level yaga) at the moment im not seeing how you can progress much more than 13, at best you might be able to push 14-15 etc but until you get a decent psn dmg champion it might be best to not try progress more in dragon dungeon. you do however for an early game have a solid reviver rector, miscreated monster also great for proving some shield and stun, ronda can clear waves in early stages, but again you need that psn output to kill dragon in a reasonable time which is where i imagine ur getting stuck past 13, might be best to focus on other aspects of the game like lvling those epics you have for factionwars while you wait out a good shard pull.

(

harleQuinnModerator
May 21, 2023, 18:5705/21/23
May 21, 2023, 21:42(edited)
02/24/19

First of all, the team is not bad at all, especially since you have everything pretty much booked. 

The only thing you're really missing is Dec Def. You list that Sniktraak does it, but he doesn't. You might see better results by pulling out your level 50 Ronda in favor of an AoE Dec Def champ to help you clear waves and DPS dragon faster. I'd get Warmaiden to 50 and book her with dupes and build her to go before at least your DPS and likely Sniktraak (who hits quite hard as an AoE HP champ).

If you're having trouble with accuracy numbers you need to keep farming as far as you can get up and increase your gear quality bit by bit. Things like Accuracy Set bonuses and Perception set bonuses are key here.

If you can screenshot your builds we can perhaps try and provide more guidance as to what stats to shoot for. (Such as trying to approach 200 Accuracy for debuffers to hit dungeon 20s, and approach 170 speed or better on all your champs for smoother runs and better progression) 

harleQuinnModerator
May 21, 2023, 19:0105/21/23
02/24/19
oblivion01332

im guessing you took elhain instead of kael at the start, sadly he was going to be a decent portion of ur early psn dmg you needed to progress a little more on clanboss and dungeons, at the moment from what im looking at you dont really have any decent psn dmg output which is the best way to kill dragon past stage 13 really(do not level yaga) at the moment im not seeing how you can progress much more than 13, at best you might be able to push 14-15 etc but until you get a decent psn dmg champion it might be best to not try progress more in dragon dungeon. you do however for an early game have a solid reviver rector, miscreated monster also great for proving some shield and stun, ronda can clear waves in early stages, but again you need that psn output to kill dragon in a reasonable time which is where i imagine ur getting stuck past 13, might be best to focus on other aspects of the game like lvling those epics you have for factionwars while you wait out a good shard pull.

(

Also let me mention there is nothing wrong with choosing Elhain instead of Kael as is mentioned above me. 

I chose Athel and have finished Plat free to play. So the starter champ is a nonimportant choice it doesn't matter 

Personally I find both Athel and Elhain better than Kael. In your case Elhain is a better and faster 12-3 Brutal campaign farmer for food to rank up champs.

Kael was the best in 2019 when there were basically no other poisoners in the game, but even Hellhades did a video series where he showed it's better to use an unbooked Ronda than Kael for Dragon and Clan Boss wearing the same gear.

All that to say you've got a great start and good champs, OP. We just need to look at their gearing and see where their stats are at.

May 21, 2023, 19:0805/21/23
10/01/22
harleQuinn

Also let me mention there is nothing wrong with choosing Elhain instead of Kael as is mentioned above me. 

I chose Athel and have finished Plat free to play. So the starter champ is a nonimportant choice it doesn't matter 

Personally I find both Athel and Elhain better than Kael. In your case Elhain is a better and faster 12-3 Brutal campaign farmer for food to rank up champs.

Kael was the best in 2019 when there were basically no other poisoners in the game, but even Hellhades did a video series where he showed it's better to use an unbooked Ronda than Kael for Dragon and Clan Boss wearing the same gear.

All that to say you've got a great start and good champs, OP. We just need to look at their gearing and see where their stats are at.

hey im not dissing his pick :P im just saying he is a little more useul in early game dungeons than athel or elhain, but like you said they have a stronger presence in the arena early game than kael, also diddnt notice his ronda was still 50 so for sure he should be 6 staring her and that alone would probably get him another couple stages advancement on dragon , but still dont think he will get past 20 dragon yet without that psn dmg output which even kael isnt really enough for either so ya. might be better to 6 star ronda, get as far as you can and focus other aspects of the game (good early thing to do imo is spending arena tokens on accuracy helps a lot as well with dungeons long term)

dthorne04Moderator
May 21, 2023, 19:1505/21/23
May 21, 2023, 19:17(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Team Athel. 

For the reasons listed here, but also because she helps in what is by far the most important long term dungeon in FK which I totally didn't neglect for the first year or so of playing. 

May 21, 2023, 19:2405/21/23
02/01/23

Thank you guys ! 

@harleQuinn 

harleQuinnModerator
May 21, 2023, 19:4105/21/23
02/24/19
MihaiJJ

Thank you guys ! 

@harleQuinn 

Okay so I see you edited in your gear.

I'm certainly seeing a speed issue first and foremost. More speed = more turns = more wins. Treat 170 speed as the slowest you want those champs to be going.

I am also seeing you need to ignore sets. Rector Death doesn't need to be in lifesteal, nor should she be. Think about what you want from her is whatever combination of 6 pieces of random gear give her good HP, 3k defense and 200 speed. I know those are high targets, but they're goals for now. At this moment just try and get her to 170 speed and boost her defense stats as much as you can.

Miscreated we can say the same thing. He's got Rector there for heals and revives. He needs enough speed to shield his team, cycle through his abilities. He doesn't need Regen/Immortal sets.

Snicktraak we can say the same thing. Even more so cause he has leech. We don't even need lifesteal and Regen style sets when we have a good healer and a good support with leech. Let's use 6 random pieces of gear and get his stats up. If we happen to get set bonuses accidentally, great. Otherwise we need his base speed up, his Accuracy up and his HP up.

Get those changes started, then go work on the potion keeps to get them ascended so they can start wearing necklaces and banners.

May 21, 2023, 19:4605/21/23
02/01/23

Thank you Harlequinn , my mistake was to get sets , but I could do randomly to reach the spd and ACC required for each skill. I will do it 

Thank you again for the support!

May 21, 2023, 21:2705/21/23
May 21, 2023, 21:29(edited)
03/05/19

@MihaiJJ hello amigo,

from ur chemps i would suggest focus lvl up these:

- m.monster, dark athel and achak good for spider

- rhonda, reactor, warmaiden, khan good for arena

- fronzen b. good for cb

About artifacts eventually u ll drop all except 5* and 6* 

but what u should look is that: gloves, chest and boots have % as main stat not flat...

dthorne04Moderator
May 21, 2023, 21:4105/21/23
May 21, 2023, 21:44(edited)
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@MihaiJJ hello amigo,

from ur chemps i would suggest focus lvl up these:

- m.monster, dark athel and achak good for spider

- rhonda, reactor, warmaiden, khan good for arena

- fronzen b. good for cb

About artifacts eventually u ll drop all except 5* and 6* 

but what u should look is that: gloves, chest and boots have % as main stat not flat...

Dark Athel is most certainly not good for Spider, or anything at all except guarding your vault. Would not suggest building.

May 21, 2023, 22:3705/21/23
03/05/19
dthorne04

Dark Athel is most certainly not good for Spider, or anything at all except guarding your vault. Would not suggest building.

yes u r right, but for start before he gather some chemps it can help.. 

no need to lvl.up him to 60 ... lvl.50 just fine...

i was using him while i was waiting m.monster, 

after M.M u dont need nothin more hh