All Categories

Anyone struggling with the new artifact system?

Search
May 14, 2023, 09:5005/14/23
05/14/23

To clarify, I'm not talking about the gear filtering in the champion page, as that actually seems helpful, but the way that Plarium have handled the new gear-selling system feels very very wrong. As a Mac user, I do not have access to RSL Helper, so hearing about this new system was interesting at first, but now I feel like it's been made worse for anyone who isn't in the 0.01% of players.

https://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/  

For dungeons, there's not enough specificity in what you keep. I'm at a stage on my account where my gear has to be either 5-star epic up or 6-star rare up, and there's no way to filter that way, which is very infuriating. And then in campaign, it may as well not exist. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just that I was setting it up wrong, but is there actually a way to make your gear sell when farming 12-3? I've tried many combinations, and the game just won't let me auto-sell when doing multi-battles. If this is a thing I'm just doing wrong, lmk, but otherwise this is just poor game design

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2023, 07:3605/16/23
08/08/20

Hey David362 I am having the same issue and can not believe that I can't find any information to help figure it out. I have not been able to try the RSL Helper, so..   I am pretty sure that when I first played after the update the sell items checklist was already set up for something. When I did some multi-battles it seemed to be selling the shields on campaign 12-3     (yet another change I wish would happen. I wish a new dungeon or something to grind silver and xp. Since stage 12-3 and 12-6 are commonly known for that anyway. New scenery, new bosses, new drops, maybe something not easily attained like a random tome, varies fusion pts, of course a couple farmable champs for food since for some reason using the majority of the champions is a great food it seems kinda like something is wrong with that to me)

. Any hoo  the few qol updates I scanned looked great, in the right direction. Then, another update hit a bit later that morning

. Ant way the few qol updates I scanned looked great, in the right direction. Then, another update hit a bit later that morningthe few qol updates I scanned looked great, in the right direction. Then, another update hit a bit later that morning..I havent been able to get it right since.   Why Plarium oh Why?