All Categories

Brew Rewards....

Brew Rewards....

Search
May 10, 2023, 23:2305/10/23
02/13/20

Brew Rewards....

Now Brews have their usage, but when trying to gear farm, or potion farm just to see your efforts get you 1 or durring events, 2 brews, it just feels like a massive waste of energy an resources. 

idk... just after years of this game being out, idk why they don't at least scale the number of brews you earn by the difficulty of the level you are on... at least then you wouldn't mind it so much, or feel like you wasted 3 to 4 times the energy for just 2 brutal 12-3 runs just for one champion, when you could do it for 3, for literally 1/6th the cost. (not including the cost of silver, least with campaign leveling you are gaining currency)

Say for every 4 or 5 lvs of difficulty, they give you one more brew... at least then it'll feel almost on par for your energy use (on par if 4). 

Sorry if this feels like a rant, but I'm on my F2P account an literally got a potion about 10% of my runs, wasting so much resources for pretty much nothing. I can't imagine how people playing as a F2P or low spending account feel when trying to farm just to be let down when they just a bad streak of brews like this. I'm just doing a f2p for fun and.. well... not having fun because of this lol.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2023, 00:4805/11/23
06/05/22

I feel nothing because this game has hollowed me out because i trust that the expected value will hold up over time.