All Categories

Would it be wise to save skill tomes and ascension pots for fusion champ training event?

Would it be wise to save skill tomes and ascension pots for fusion champ training event?

Search
May 7, 2023, 22:1805/07/23
05/07/23

I've seen videos that mention skill tomes and ascension are good to use during CvC. But is it good to save them if you are going for fusion? Since we are most likely going to have a no-personal reward CvC, I am considering saving them for fusion https://omegle.onl/ .

Also, I've seen 2 different champ training events in the last fusion, one is the group tourney where the skill tomes and ascension works and another one where it's just for yourself and it doesn't take any skill tomes and ascension. Is that observation correct?

Is the group tourney always the first event? I have to prepare them for the champ chase so I have to make sure it's the first champ training event in the first week so they are ready for champ chase in the second week.

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 22:4305/07/23
12/30/20

With regards to when the tourney happen in the fusion schedule: Not always at the start. I would bank on it varying from fusion to fusion. 

And yes, ascensions/books only count for points in the Champ Training Tournament, not Event.

Those are both good sources of points during CvC, but unless you're further along in the game and/or have a giant stockpile of resources prioritizing fusions will likely be your best bet.

May 8, 2023, 00:2105/08/23
06/20/19

@dthorne04 gave a grest response. I will add that at my level, I almost always apply books during cvc pr.  The value there is well over their value in training tournaments.

i try to keep track of who I want to book, and try to wait till cvc pr to do so.  The points I personally get during training events is of no consequence for fusions.