All Categories

Live Arena Battle idea.

Live Arena Battle idea.

Search
May 5, 2023, 15:2305/05/23
03/15/22

Live Arena Battle idea.

I'm getting really tierd of facing opponents that are more than 10 levels higher than myself.

Of course the natural thing to do in my opinion is to put out a defensive team.

It's so annoying when a much higher level opponent can't kill off your team and drags the match out to a full 30 minutes. To make matters worse....you end up getting a negative effect to your live arena rating.

If I'm  more than 1 or 2 levels higher than my opponent and can't kill the opposing team in under 15 minutes, out of respect, I conceed the match and at least my opponent gets something.

I personally think it that if a match times out to 30 mins....the lower level player should be awarded the win.

This may deter high level players from dragging the match out for a full 30 minutes, which in my opinion deters from the game enjoyment.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2023, 15:3205/05/23
11/16/20

So I should get rewarded for picking 5 healer/rezzers every game while pissing people off?

Count me in.

May 5, 2023, 15:3905/05/23
04/06/22

Maybe, uhm... scaling to level would be a good strategy?

May 5, 2023, 15:4405/05/23
12/19/19

Both should lose after 15 minutes, win bonuses for faster kills. Half points wins if you use UDK.

harleQuinnModerator
May 5, 2023, 15:4905/05/23
02/24/19
Trips

Both should lose after 15 minutes, win bonuses for faster kills. Half points wins if you use UDK.

Challenge mode when, at this point?

"Only epics: Bonus 10 points"

"Only rares: Bonus 40 points"

"Only Sacred Order: Insanity bonus of 50 points"

May 5, 2023, 15:5705/05/23
11/16/20
harleQuinn

Challenge mode when, at this point?

"Only epics: Bonus 10 points"

"Only rares: Bonus 40 points"

"Only Sacred Order: Insanity bonus of 50 points"

i

I'll take a bonus 50 points.

No one ever lets them through tho.

May 6, 2023, 02:1905/06/23
11/11/22

I just completed an 30 minute draw against Eliksir65, (his UDK vs my Tormin the Cold). While I agree with giving the player with the lower point total the win and points to go with it, the higher point total player should NOT lose any points for the draw, (I lost 4 knocking me back down to 1300).

Note to the Raid staff, if you ever decide to revamp the live arena may I suggest the following:

Bronze: limited up to Rare champions only

Silver: limit raised to Epic champions only

Gold: all champions can be used

This would give players a reason to focus on the Rare & Epic champions resulting in Plarium making more money due to us now having to focus on those champions as well as the Legendaries.

May 6, 2023, 04:5805/06/23
11/19/22

I've already pointed out that in Summoners War after a few minutes Max HP goes down 10% and attack power goes up 10%, and it keeps repeating that. Battles don't tend to last more than a few minutes. Any tanky defence/healer/revive team can attempt stall for a couple of minutes, but if they don't have any attack they will lose.

May 6, 2023, 17:5005/06/23
May 6, 2023, 17:52(edited)
03/05/19

@Kwacker ZX-9R 

hello let me tell few ideas...

first dont look plyrs acc lvl or his points ... 

just concentrate on his pick....

with right ban u winned before battle even start... 

its all abou how u read ur enemy and his gameplay...

matchmaking is allways accoring to ur pts plus minus opponents...

so that means even acc lvl.50 can be seen in bronze4...

my strategy is like this: 

i deploy x2 spd chemps

than x2 dmg dealers

than one support...

what i aim they ban my arbiter ... 

or to make them ban my dmg dealer

and hope i play with taras and prince k...

i allwas ban enemy spd leader and supports like duchess, siphi kinda...

and dont worry play as much as u can battle in bronze for practice cuz lose doesnt count :)

i

May 6, 2023, 20:5205/06/23
10/01/22

i understand ur frustration with the level differences, and plarium could and should issue more arena coins to ease this in way faster than it is, but cant agree with ur idea of lower level wins if duration exceeds 30 mins, because like the guy below you stated it will become a meta as a low level to pick unkillable comps and tank for 30 mins, better suggestion would be to lower total fight time limit to around 15 mins so its at least a less shitty experience for both parties.

May 6, 2023, 20:5705/06/23
10/01/22
Sempi

I just completed an 30 minute draw against Eliksir65, (his UDK vs my Tormin the Cold). While I agree with giving the player with the lower point total the win and points to go with it, the higher point total player should NOT lose any points for the draw, (I lost 4 knocking me back down to 1300).

Note to the Raid staff, if you ever decide to revamp the live arena may I suggest the following:

Bronze: limited up to Rare champions only

Silver: limit raised to Epic champions only

Gold: all champions can be used

This would give players a reason to focus on the Rare & Epic champions resulting in Plarium making more money due to us now having to focus on those champions as well as the Legendaries.

really dont like the idea or thought of sitting there leveling up a bunch of crappy rares just so i can even start the live arena climb tbh. i think a better idea thats similar to urs is to apply a limit of how many support/attack/defense etc type champions people can pick in a fight to reduce people taking sadistic unkillable tank lines etc, but also this really does kind of kill the the freedom of all these different combos people can take which would kinda suck.

May 6, 2023, 20:5905/06/23
10/01/22
Fathertron

I've already pointed out that in Summoners War after a few minutes Max HP goes down 10% and attack power goes up 10%, and it keeps repeating that. Battles don't tend to last more than a few minutes. Any tanky defence/healer/revive team can attempt stall for a couple of minutes, but if they don't have any attack they will lose.

i think this idea or something similar to it could actually be the answer to the 30 min time limit and people taking unkillable tank lines to piss people off.

May 6, 2023, 22:0605/06/23
03/05/19

here some more examples... 

take a look all my enemies around 1,2k pts... 

means we are in pool between bronze4 to silver 1... 

i am guessing these plyrs couldnt reach silver so far hh

so as i am currently bronzo 4, system gives enemies from same tier...

matchmaking is normal nothin bad there...

90% depends how u do ban phase, if u ban enemies crucial chemps u take esy wins...

i

banned enemies hellcat he quits hh

i

Duchess must ban allways, enemie no chance...

i

banned enemy spd lead RIP hh

---

most of plyrs like 90% allways put all their hopes into one single chemps,

if u ban right chemp u win esy...

thats why my deploy two same kinda chemp, two times + support,

so that enemy have more chooices so far they allways ban wrong one xDD

best advice pay attention on ban phase u can see n learn n predict enemies gameplay before battle even started....

*99% expect that force Phythion allways picked, 

i cant notices how everybody whole G5 + live arena all use Phythion,

like all plrs in whole game done fusion ...

May 6, 2023, 23:0005/06/23
10/01/22
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

here some more examples... 

take a look all my enemies around 1,2k pts... 

means we are in pool between bronze4 to silver 1... 

i am guessing these plyrs couldnt reach silver so far hh

so as i am currently bronzo 4, system gives enemies from same tier...

matchmaking is normal nothin bad there...

90% depends how u do ban phase, if u ban enemies crucial chemps u take esy wins...

i

banned enemies hellcat he quits hh

i

Duchess must ban allways, enemie no chance...

i

banned enemy spd lead RIP hh

---

most of plyrs like 90% allways put all their hopes into one single chemps,

if u ban right chemp u win esy...

thats why my deploy two same kinda chemp, two times + support,

so that enemy have more chooices so far they allways ban wrong one xDD

best advice pay attention on ban phase u can see n learn n predict enemies gameplay before battle even started....

*99% expect that force Phythion allways picked, 

i cant notices how everybody whole G5 + live arena all use Phythion,

like all plrs in whole game done fusion ...

i dont think anyone is disputing that the ban phase and other parts of the fight process are important factors into a fight but when ur example level 50 being pitched against a level 80 you cannot dispute there is a heavy disadvantage.

May 7, 2023, 00:0105/07/23
May 7, 2023, 00:02(edited)
03/05/19

@oblivion01332 said:

i dont think anyone is disputing that the ban phase and other parts of the fight process are important factors into a fight but when ur example level 50 being pitched against a level 80 you cannot dispute there is a heavy disadvantage.

yes, i understand what u saying... 

i crossed with plyr acc lvl.68 who end up bronze4 according to his pts...

u could see that he didnt even reached Arbiter mission, 

but had all 5 legos and two of them was fusions chemps...

so i am guessing any acc lvl can raise in live arena if has good pvp chemps...

May 7, 2023, 10:3005/07/23
10/01/22
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@oblivion01332 said:

yes, i understand what u saying... 

i crossed with plyr acc lvl.68 who end up bronze4 according to his pts...

u could see that he didnt even reached Arbiter mission, 

but had all 5 legos and two of them was fusions chemps...

so i am guessing any acc lvl can raise in live arena if has good pvp chemps...

this is true to an extent, as obvious select few champions can perform well in arena, but its also only one of many factors, the level 80 would most likely have much higher bonuses from arena medals etc , more likely have 6 star epic/lego better quaility gear, more likely to have unlocked masteries on more of his accounts, more likely to have a bigger pool of champions to pick from etc,in the long run if you keep fighting people much higher level you would expect ur win rate to drop overall from basic rng.

May 7, 2023, 11:0305/07/23
May 7, 2023, 11:06(edited)
03/05/19

@oblivion01332 said:

the level 80 would most likely have much higher bonuses from arena medals etc , more likely have 6 star epic/lego better quaility gear, more likely to have unlocked masteries on more of his accounts, more likely to have a bigger pool of champions to pick from etc,

i know how u feel, i thought that too but in reality in battles u find out they are nothin...

yes i am aware higher lvl acc u would expect got everything higher, also as can low acc lvl. 

those below lvl.60 can have much more chemps for play much more choices... 

i know i deal with all that unfair unbalanced plarium policy of manipulateing every segment of game... 

my acc lvl.85 i dont have x20 lego if u dont count all those freebie what plarium gived... 

but still cleaned many many strong acc ...

take a look: 

enemy acc lvl.100 (with raid card in avatar means whale for sure hh) all those legos i dont have,

but still my Robar clean up them single hit :)

i

some battles from clasic arena:

look this ply acc lvl.75 Hephraak with blessing, Duchess with blessing ...

i still waiting those legos.... but Taras can handle everyone :)

i am sure he got more than me and stuff u wont gain for yrs ... 

but it's not all about what u see, 

believe me half of them dont even know what they have and how to use them... 

i

as u can see if i can i am sure everyone can ... 

just practice what u have and do battles to gain experince...

in live arena 90% plyrs with top nukers in game gonna start with stoneskins,

cuz those chemps are squisy they cant survive until 2nd round... 

---

i cant say that i dint avoided certain top pvp nukers for yrs simply cuz i didnt have chemp to fight them...

but recently when i grab mister Taras i cleaned up everyone of them :)

May 7, 2023, 11:2805/07/23
May 7, 2023, 13:25(edited)
03/05/19

let me show u all my lego voids in 4 yrs of playing:

i

and thats how plarium shameless... 

Gala, i got her in firsts months of playing.. 

Taras first lego void after 4yrs... so unreal... 

plarium blocked me from voids from start... 

theres no point doing great hall voids when u dont have void chemps..

.if i could choose i would pick all voids :)

Every year they're bacome more and more shameless. next level of shameless...
thats whats plarium become...  they ruin raid gameplay more and more...

May 7, 2023, 15:0505/07/23
11/19/22

One idea for live arena is to stop showing "You/Your opponent left the battle". Just show as a win or loss and show the team members from the battle like a straight win/lose does, please. :)

May 7, 2023, 15:3105/07/23
03/05/19

i wanted to show ban phase to see whats banned... 

but when plyrs leave before end game, than doesnt show that after battle report screen with stats which is stupid, u cant see ur chemps efficient...