All Categories

Clan Boss: Team choice suggestions

Search
May 1, 2023, 18:2705/01/23
10/19/22

Hi Guys,

i tried many comps but i'm not satisfied with my performance and want to know which setup you would prefer in a typical CB fight. 

I tried  nearly every combination of my level 60's - only versulf, ronda  and corvis aren't booked - but i got enough books to book up 1 lego !

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2023, 19:4905/01/23
06/25/20

Okay - to start, some context. There's typically two approaches to CB. You either build a team with unkillable/block damage, which typically involves some pretty elaborate manipulation of turns through TM boosting, or you build a "standard" team. In the former case, your goal is to reach the minimum speed requirements, and then max out on damage. In the latter case, you almost always need some combination of Ally Attack or Counter Attack, or both, and the goal is to survive as long as possible - sometimes well over 50 turns (one of my early 1-key UNM teams routinely lasted 60+ turns).

You don't really have any pieces at all for the unkillable/block damage one, so we'll focus on the second option.

You happen to have both an Ally Attack and a Counter Attack champ, so we're going to make use of both. All champs below should be between 170 and 189 speed (after masteries/setbonus/etc):

• Fatman (ally attack) - a3 prio. on NM, a3 1 turn delay.
  • Versulf (leech + ally protect) - a3 prio. on NM, a3 1 turn delay.
  • Riho (block debuffs + all debuffs) - a3 prio. on NM, a3 1 turn delay.
  • Skullcrusher (counter attack, ally protect) - second slowest. on UNM, a2 2 turn delay.
  • Corvis (buff extend + debuff extend) - slowest. a2 prio. on NM, a2 1 turn delay.

Our goal here is to run double ally protect to keep the team alive, and rely on Corvis extend to keep the buffs and debuffs permanently active.

May 2, 2023, 01:1605/02/23
10/19/22

wow thank you for your time Krama, that was very helpful :) 

I already thought about going that route, but never the champ combination you suggested. I will definately think about that! I hoped for sonething like this while i made this topic :)