All Categories

Next to 6 star. New player by about 1.5 months.

Search
May 1, 2023, 00:2605/01/23
04/06/23

Currently Elhain is my first 6 star. She has no issue campaign farming for me brutal 12-3 or 6. I just recently got Sinesha and moved her up to 5 stars because I heard good things. Ronda also is 5 stars. I moved up Outlaw Monk from old info for CB but it wasnt really a hard thing. Any info would be appreciated or any other champions you see worth the next 6 star I dont mind putting in the time to upgrade. Im just sitting on the food ready to make my next. I know ive made some mistakes but trying to get in the right direction. Thanks in advance. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2023, 01:0405/01/23
06/25/20

Sinesha is certainly worth taking to 60, as is Ronda. The rest of your champs I wouldn't bother with.

May 3, 2023, 11:1705/03/23
04/06/23
kramaswamy.kr

Sinesha is certainly worth taking to 60, as is Ronda. The rest of your champs I wouldn't bother with.

Thanks for the reply. I actually 6 starred Ronda and Sinesha. I dont really spend money on F2P games but there was a deal on 2400 energy and 250 multibattles for 10 bucks recently so I dropped the dime to push through. I really wanted them both 6 starred and it seemed like a good deal atm. I cant ever see buying shards or anything else its too rng. Ive definitely figured out this game encourages spending money with as much rng is involved. But I can farm Brutal 12-3 so it was a combination xp and silver that kinda convinced me. Change of subject quickly. Ive seen on Hellhades video when he hovers over the skills in combat it shows the tooltip of what they do. Ive still yet to figure out what does that. Maybe it was removed from the game or he's using something to do it. I usually remember what stuff does in general, but it seems helpful. I definitely like info when im doing things with champions im not 100% familiar with. Any ideas on it?

May 3, 2023, 13:1005/03/23
06/25/20

On mobile, you just hold your finger over the skill and itt'l show you the tooltip.

harleQuinnModerator
May 3, 2023, 14:3305/03/23
02/24/19

I ranked up my High Khatun to 60 and never regretted it. She was my speed lead across all my arena battles until I got Arbiter.

I 60'd my Coffin Smasher and he provided my Decrease Attack and my HP burn in Clan Boss until after I was top chesting UNM CB.

Both of those are solid options. I would consider them both. High Khatun for Speed Aura, for TM boost and Inc Speed in your main team.. and Coffin Smasher for Dec Atk and HP burn in your main CB team.

May 4, 2023, 15:5005/04/23
04/06/23
kramaswamy.kr

On mobile, you just hold your finger over the skill and itt'l show you the tooltip.

Thanks! Seems to work on plarium too just by holding the mouse button down on the skill. Been trying to figure that out for quite some time. lol

May 4, 2023, 15:5505/04/23
04/06/23
harleQuinn

I ranked up my High Khatun to 60 and never regretted it. She was my speed lead across all my arena battles until I got Arbiter.

I 60'd my Coffin Smasher and he provided my Decrease Attack and my HP burn in Clan Boss until after I was top chesting UNM CB.

Both of those are solid options. I would consider them both. High Khatun for Speed Aura, for TM boost and Inc Speed in your main team.. and Coffin Smasher for Dec Atk and HP burn in your main CB team.

Thanks! Never really considered CS but now that you mention it, Im working towards building my CB team and Ive seen those two things are def good for the fight. I'm guessing Ill work on him next. Not really seeing anyone else that is worthy. Im waiting for some 2x events to start pulling with the good shards ive got and hope I get lucky. I dont do a super alot of arena mostly in downtime from no energy, but I do seem to fight alot of teams with HK. Thanks again for the advice.