All Categories

Check if my team is good

Check if my team is good

Search
Apr 29, 2023, 16:3804/29/23
11/15/20

Check if my team is good

I'm a new player and I am working around with whatever champs I've pulled, trying to make a team for cb and maybe same team for dragon later. I was thinking about Elhain (my starter), Warmaiden, Doompriest, Thylessia and High Khatun. What do you guys think?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2023, 17:4704/29/23
07/08/19

short answer is no, that is not a good team. warmaiden isn't even worth building; her only value is her aoe decrease defense and so she becomes redundant as soon as you pull someone better with that ability (thylessia in this case). you also have no defensive or healing abilities outside of doompriest's passive so your team will be killed off pretty quickly.

post a picture of your roster; we can see if there's a better team comp in there.

Apr 30, 2023, 05:0804/30/23
11/19/22

If you're a new player then it sounds like you're setting up your team with the right idea - starter champ as leader, warmaiden to defence down, khatun for speed, etc. Just be mindful that it's the legendaries and useful epic champions you're be looking to 6* - some rares and epics are great to use but never need taking above 5*. Heck, lots of the time you can even keep them at 4* for faction wars and tag team while you build up a wider champ roster. :)

Apr 30, 2023, 09:5004/30/23
11/15/20
Carpe_Piscis

short answer is no, that is not a good team. warmaiden isn't even worth building; her only value is her aoe decrease defense and so she becomes redundant as soon as you pull someone better with that ability (thylessia in this case). you also have no defensive or healing abilities outside of doompriest's passive so your team will be killed off pretty quickly.

post a picture of your roster; we can see if there's a better team comp in there.

Sure, that would be great. I'm getting high khatun in a few days with login, that's why she isn't here yet. But meawhile I'm farming food for her.

i

i