All Categories

Team for Dragon's Lair ?

Team for Dragon's Lair ?

Search
Apr 29, 2023, 10:4104/29/23
02/03/23

Team for Dragon's Lair ?

Hi

I would like a suggestion who should be my next 2 -  6 * Champion , I have food for another 2 ( 6 * Champions ready)

My team I would think to be - 2 Damage Dealers / 

1 Support and Control / 

1 Debuffer

1Reviver 

Kael - Fully booked / Masteries - 6* Star

Ronda - Fully booked / Masteries - 6* Star

Warnaiden - Fully booked 

Uugo - Fully booked - Is a 6* Champion now , is not showing in the picture because is a old picture from previous post.

Anax - Attack ( Weaken / Decrease Deff / Decrease ACC /Poison 5% - Debuff) and (Increase Def/Attack Buff) EPIC B RANK 

Royal Guard  - (Decrease Def / Decrease Speed ) - Damage based on Enemy MAX HP

Kallia - Attack (HP Burn / Heal reduction debuff) EPIC B RANK

Corpse Collector - Support ( Leech / Decrease ACC / Heal Reduction / Poison 5% / Veil Debuff ) EPIC B RANK

Old Ghrukkus - Support ( Leech / Decrease Speed / Attack / Heal Reduction - Speed Aura 24 %) - Better than High Khatun on Speed % - EPIC B RANK 

Can you give me a feedback please with who should be next ? 

Thank you   

Epic champions 

i

Rare Champions 

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2023, 12:5404/29/23
Apr 29, 2023, 12:56(edited)
06/16/22

So, since you already have Kael and Ronda to 60, you have you DPS covered. If you're also saying that Uugo is 60, you cannot go wrong with her on your team, she is amazing. I would say High Khatun should be you next 60 - good Speed, TM Control and solid support for Dungeon waves and for you Arena lead. 

The team you were referencing above: 

2 Damage dealers (Ronda and Kael)

1 Support and Control (High Khatun)

1 Debuffer (Uugo - as your main Dec Def and Block buffs)

1 Reviver (Uugo has this, but it's fairly conditional, it's not hard to get it to work if you make her super heavy in HP - which you need for her heals anyways) Uugo also cleanses 1 debuff from ur team with her A3 - 2 debuffs if one of the debuffs is a Heal Reduction. 

I'm not confident in suggesting the other 6 star, but it's very like Reliquary Tender as she is easier to book than your epics, and she is actually really solid early. 

Also, please add an updated roster - it's not going to help us help you if you're sending in an old roster of champs - it could have changed. 

Apr 29, 2023, 15:2504/29/23
06/16/22

Hey man, saw you added some screenshots after my intial post - where did your High Khatun go?

Apr 29, 2023, 15:2704/29/23
Apr 29, 2023, 15:33(edited)
02/03/23

Is still there , i just don`t have space enough to put all @kmanmott 

I put them by all rares - affinity