All Categories

FW - team building help needed

Search
Apr 29, 2023, 08:5004/29/23
01/21/22

Greetings,

as i am coming closer to Lydia i need a bit of help for the last push ... any composition i could use to get some more stages done? If possible without upping that many champs to 60 ^^

Lizardmen - stuck on 54 stars

i

Knights Revenant - stuck on 58 stars

a second Shemnath on 60 also available

i

Ogryn Tribe - stuck on 54 stars

i

Orc - stuck on 55 stars

i

Sacred Order - stuck on 52 stars

i

Banner Lords - stuck on 60 stars

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 30, 2023, 18:0104/30/23
06/25/20

Lizard

As long as you have Pythion built pretty well, you honestly shouldn't really need to worry about any other 60s. Pythion + Rhazin should be enough to bring the boss down, and then you just save your revive for right before the boss dies, revive your team, then finish him off. So, just use those two + three of your 50s.

KR

Lack of reviver is going to make the stage 21 boss tough. Teo should definitely be brought to 60, since he's just so good everywhere, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to 3-star the stage21 boss with those other four 60s + him. I don't think you should focus on this team - I think you'll have a very hard time clearing 21, but perhaps when you finish everything else, just swap your best gear to this team and maybe you can power through.

OG

Similarly to KR, lack of reviver is going to make 21 nigh-impossible. Bringing Klodd to 60 may help you clear up to 20 at least, though, and it's important to be able to farm 20 daily for glyphs. 

Orc

Sensing a trend yet? Lack of reviver is going to make 21 very difficult. You *may* be able to brute-force it by bringing Vrask and Garog to 60, but I'm doubtful. I wouldn't bother bringing anyone else to 60, but those two might be worth it just to get to stage20.

SO

As with the others, no reviver is going to hurt. I brought Romero to 60 for a DTH secret room, and depending on your other champs, Armiger and Mordecai to 60 may also be worthwhile. 

BL

Again, no reviver is going to hurt, but you have some pretty solid champs here, so maybe you can brute-force your way through. Bring your other two legos to 60, along with Archmage Hellmut. He can stunlock the dangerous minion on the stage21 boss, and between the others you may be able to clear this.

May 4, 2023, 18:4705/04/23
01/21/22

Changed gear on Pythion and Rhazin and made it to everything on 3 stars before hitting the wall on stage 19 or 20 ... where the 3 healer like guys in the first wave are. No way to break through in time with only those two champs on 60.

Orcs no chance of getting further without investing (i usually dont have that much silver at hand) into better gear or taking it away from other champs. Or full 60 team?

Btw Orcs have Shaman and Sacred Order has Mistress of the Hunt for revive ...

May 4, 2023, 19:0405/04/23
06/05/22
TarysMK

Changed gear on Pythion and Rhazin and made it to everything on 3 stars before hitting the wall on stage 19 or 20 ... where the 3 healer like guys in the first wave are. No way to break through in time with only those two champs on 60.

Orcs no chance of getting further without investing (i usually dont have that much silver at hand) into better gear or taking it away from other champs. Or full 60 team?

The stages with multiple healers can be overcome by equipping any damage dealer with a destroy set. Run takes half an hour, but it gets the job done.

May 4, 2023, 20:2005/04/23
06/25/20
TarysMK

Yup you could build those two indeed. Might get you through, but you'll need them at 60, and they're totally worthless elsewhere. So, your call.

May 15, 2023, 06:2605/15/23
May 25, 2023, 07:13(edited)
05/10/23

Thanks for the advice :) I want to write an essay on lying and I'm seeking for internet samples to assist me get some ideas on how to write it. I came across this website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/lying/  while looking for it. This allows me to get the greatest essay samples , which allows me to complete my essay assignment on time.

May 15, 2023, 12:4805/15/23
10/01/22

i found an easy method for beating most of the higher stages was using crowd control such as stun sets, example ur sinesha on KR can prove helpul for crowd controling the last 2 stages for you if put in a stun set, u could also build bergoth high accuracy so he can crowd control with provoke along side her., maybe even putting him also in a provoke set, depends how hard you need to crowd control them.

and yes teodor 100% should be 6 star, pretty sure hes ranked top 20 champions in the entire game (with him at 6 star u will probably beat KR)

but yes stun sets / crowd controling everything in the last few stages are incredibly helpul, most people you put in a stun set can probably be used at 50 to.

May 16, 2023, 12:3405/16/23
01/21/22

Thanks for the tipps and tricks. Currently i just need to finish Orcs 21 (getting into a provoke lock and with only Vrask as some sort of healer it aint working ...), Banner Lords 21 (not enough dmg - can now change gear and it will hopefully be finished) and Sacred Order which is at 54 stars. Could try better gear but i fear i have to 6 star at least another champ (mistress or romeo).

The other factions are now finished without many upgrades on champs. A bit gear changing (stun and destroy sets) and i got through. Although i really dont wanna run some 21 stages again when one run is over 20mins ...

May 16, 2023, 14:2605/16/23
10/01/22
TarysMK

Thanks for the tipps and tricks. Currently i just need to finish Orcs 21 (getting into a provoke lock and with only Vrask as some sort of healer it aint working ...), Banner Lords 21 (not enough dmg - can now change gear and it will hopefully be finished) and Sacred Order which is at 54 stars. Could try better gear but i fear i have to 6 star at least another champ (mistress or romeo).

The other factions are now finished without many upgrades on champs. A bit gear changing (stun and destroy sets) and i got through. Although i really dont wanna run some 21 stages again when one run is over 20mins ...

ya some factions i beat a while back but still run floor 19-20 just so i can auto run it, some you can auto at 21, just progression my friend

Jun 10, 2023, 16:1906/10/23
01/21/22

Only Sacred Order 21 left but i see no way to beat them. That boss is the same stupid thing as with orcs but at least they have a Vrask who heals really high ... any ideas how to build my team? Have been trying with the first 5 but only Shamael and Mordecai have Masteries and i am (again ...) short on Silver. That faction prolly took away around 50m silver just for trying to break through various stages and gearing champs again and again

i

Jun 10, 2023, 18:1706/10/23
01/21/22

ok, no longer help needed

i

Jun 10, 2023, 18:4006/10/23
06/05/22

Congrats!

Jun 11, 2023, 04:2006/11/23
11/19/22
Donna

Thanks for the advice :) I want to write an essay on lying and I'm seeking for internet samples to assist me get some ideas on how to write it. I came across this website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/lying/  while looking for it. This allows me to get the greatest essay samples , which allows me to complete my essay assignment on time.

Mods, spam.