All Categories

Help with champ focus for Clan Boss

Search
Apr 25, 2023, 22:1804/25/23
01/21/23

Looking for some help for account progression for Clan Boss.  

Currently I’m doing 2 key on NM Clanboss.  My team currently consists of High Khatun (lead), Tomb Lord, Ronda, Seeker and Vogoth.  Both Tomb Lord and Ronda have Brimstone.  Tomb Lord is there for Poison, Decrease Attack and Decrease Speed.  Vogoth is there for Leech (plus healing), Seeker is there for Speed boost.

I have just picked up Arbiter.  I was thinking of subbing her in for Seeker with her speed boots and weaken plus some heals as well.  But I am also about to fuse Razelvarg.  I think he could replace both Vogoth and High Khatun.  I have 5 Legendary books ready to go for which ever character I choose to focus on first.

I have also provided a screen shots of my roster.  What should I do first?  Is there someone else in my roster I should focus on first who will make a bigger difference?

Cheers and thanks for any help 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2023, 05:0404/26/23
06/25/20

I think the best you can do with what you have is:

• Vogoth (lead, debuff extender) - turn off a2
  • Tomb Lord (poisons, DEF down, ATK down) 
  • Sandlashed Survivor (buff extender, ally protect)
  • Miscreated Monster (ally protect)
  • Ronda (damage)

It's a bit of a janky team, and won't be terribly consistent, but I think it should do better than your current one. You're unfortunately lacking a proper 3-turn CD 2-turn duration Ally Protect or DEF up, so I'm basically putting two people and a buff extender to fill that role. Hopefully the moves line up often enough to keep you alive. You'll want everyone to be between 170 and 189 speed, and you'll *definitely* want to read up on how speed tuning works, especially with respect to things like masteries.

As for Razel - I have no idea how to build a team around him. His kit is just completely antithetical to CB.

Apr 26, 2023, 06:0804/26/23
12/09/22

You could also equip Ronda in a toxic gear. It helps vs clanboss