All Categories

Team Help

Team Help

Search
Apr 25, 2023, 15:4104/25/23
05/15/17

Team Help

Hey!  I am looking for some advice on my team build, and wanted to give some additional feedback and ask for your help/advice.  

Currently, I have Kael and Peydma at 60.  Though Peydma is ranked high on the system, I struggle with having him perform, but I am working on booking him up and getting the proper gear.  That being said, ...

I am currently able to clear lvl 13 of the Dragon Lair, and am able to 12-3 farm.  I use Lady Annabelle, Skimfos, Klodd, and Vogoth (with Kael) as my primary team, rotating Peydma in place of Skimfos or Lady Annabelle as the fight needs.  I am not sure who to take to 60 next, though I am leaning towards Skimfos or Vogoth.  

At 50, I also have Warmaiden and am working on getting dupes to finish booking her.  Other champs I have of note are Valla, High Khatun, Galek, Shadowbow, and Apothecary.  

I was looking at possibly making my Main Team Build look like the following (all 60) but want to make sure I am on the right track.  

Kael, Apothecary, Peydma, Vogoth, ...........................

What would your recommendations be?  Ive attached a pic of my higher rank champions, etc.  

Thanks!  

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2023, 16:4204/25/23
Apr 25, 2023, 16:45(edited)
10/15/20
Though Peydma is ranked high on the system, I struggle with having him perform, but I am working on booking him up and getting the proper gear.

Peydma needs 100% crit rate and a lot of accuracy to work. I recommend to use gloves with crit rate main stat. If you manage to gear her with these stats, she can hold up decrease attack on all enemies for the whole fight with her her A1. The ability of keeping decrease attack up all the time makes her good for Clanboss as well. 

Gear is as important as champs. Peydma is a great champ for the start, she was my 2nd lvl 60 after the starter champ as well, we startet in a very similar way. But if you don't give fitting gear to her, she does nothing usefull. The debuff from her A1 only lands, if the attack is critical. As a real deamon girl, she wants nice clothes. 😈

Kael, Apothecary, Peydma, Vogoth, ........................... 

Warmaiden for decrease def on all enemies. That is a solid team that should be bale to climb higher in the Dragon Dungeon.

Apr 25, 2023, 19:1004/25/23
05/15/17

What are your thoughts of the other champs I have?