All Categories

Is Raid Shadow Legends worth playing ?

Search
Apr 25, 2023, 15:3304/25/23
04/25/23

Hi, I started playing this game recently and it was fun for a bit. But as I see it, it seems to be just about grinding to get shard for an infinitly small chance to get good things. Now im wondering if its worth the time I'm spending on it, if it gets better or if i should stop now. https://tutuapp.uno/ https://showbox.bio/

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2023, 15:4404/25/23
Apr 26, 2023, 13:18(edited)
04/19/20

play it for fun 

take yours time to understand how game works

upgrade gem mine to get free gems to some events to farm more gems

then buy for 270 gems 3 blue shards or try to collect 900 gems and buy 11 blue shards

if you have kael  upgrade him to 6 star

save gold books until you get Scryl and put  books on her until you get revive on 3  turn cooldown

Edited by a community manager

Apr 25, 2023, 15:4604/25/23
08/22/21

Well, I think most people you find on here are going to say that it is worth the time...If you are enjoying it.  Not many on this forum will tell you it's not worth your time.  But in the end, this game is a maarathon, not a sprint.  There is a LOT of RNG in this game, so you don't always get what you want...or expect.  Sometimes it's a pleasant surprise, sometimes it's super aggravating.  "Good things" aren't always what you think they are.  Levelling Epic champs skills can often be better than getting a Legendary Champ without Skill Tomes.  Most champs have their uses...Some are better than others.  I know I burned my share of good champs before I figured out what good was (Rector Drath), and built bad ones (Gloril Brutebane, Ursine Icecrusher).

But in the end, the real questions to ask yourself are: 1) are you having fun playing the game and 2) do you want to get better

Apr 25, 2023, 16:0004/25/23
11/29/20

It was a great pandemic game.  I wouldn't start it today.

Apr 25, 2023, 21:0404/25/23
02/13/20

If you are like me and work a lot, it's deff worth it. A quick 15-30 min play here and there can be a nice down time and feel rewarding. This game is more about what can you accomplish with what it gives you, especially as a Free to Play. Look up some Promo Codes, especially the ultimate Death Knight code, WINDKNIGHT. It'll help you progress to mid game really easy. Just enjoy and learn the game, then decide if you want to take it more seriously and invest some income into it. As someone else stated, this game is a marathon, not a sprint.