All Categories

Cant decide who to level to 60 next, help!

Search
Apr 24, 2023, 19:1904/24/23
05/15/17

i

i

I have been considering Warmaiden, and getting dupes as I level food for Skills, but not sure if she is worth taking to 6.  My other options are Vogoth or Peydma, which are both highly rated and work well in my parties, but I find myself using Lady Annabelle when doing Spiders, and Klodd/Skimfos on random stuff, etc.  I dont know about the other champions, but thought I would ask the group, as I have only been playing for about 2 months.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2023, 20:4504/24/23
10/15/20

I would go with Peydma. Warmaiden can work with lvl 50 for now. There are plenty of champs with decrease def, there is a chance you will get a champ that gives AoE decrease def like Warmaiden + something more, for example Stag Knight and Dhukk: dec def and dec atk, or Uugo: dec def and block buffs.

Apr 24, 2023, 21:0904/24/23
05/15/17
Skadi

I would go with Peydma. Warmaiden can work with lvl 50 for now. There are plenty of champs with decrease def, there is a chance you will get a champ that gives AoE decrease def like Warmaiden + something more, for example Stag Knight and Dhukk: dec def and dec atk, or Uugo: dec def and block buffs.

Thanks!  I was leaning towards him next, or Vogoth for the heals, but I just got Apothicary, so dunno if I should use him for heals instead.