All Categories

Help beat Astranyx!!

Help beat Astranyx!!

Search
Mar 3, 2023, 23:5803/03/23
08/27/20

Help beat Astranyx!!

Need help building a team to beat Astranyx doom tower lvl 95. Below are my champions.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2023, 23:5903/03/23
08/27/20

im on floor 40.

Mar 4, 2023, 02:2803/04/23
10/15/20

Dark Fae is the easiest Doom Tower boss from all, as you can choose the opponents. They are exact copies of your team, just build a squishy arena style speed team and nuke them with your first hit. In addition, you need some turn meter control to keep the turnmeter of the Dark Fae down once the copies are defeated. Definetly no tanky champs or passive damage reduction or Skullcrown unkillable buff, as the copies would benefit from these stuff.

High Khatun (speed buff), Stag Knight (decrease def), Dark Elhain (increase attack + nuke). These 3 are your team to defeat the copies. Add Coldheart + Visix to keep the turnmeter of the Fae down.

Do the fight manually or use the team settings, to ensure your champs use only the A1 skills in stage 2 of the fight and arrive with all skills aviable at the boss. If, for example, your High Khatun's speed buff is in cooldown, your HK will go first, but not speed up your team members. The opponent's High Khatun would interrupt, use her speed buff on the copy team and they would destroy you.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 4, 2023, 03:0303/04/23
02/24/19

Great advice there :)

Mar 4, 2023, 06:5103/04/23
06/25/20

Generally agreed but, I don't think that specific team will work. The problem is that while you *should* have your team go before theirs by virtue of all things being equal, you may not have it work out such that the boss doesn't get a turn before you're able to properly lock down "your" team.

My suggestion - make your fastest champ someone who can also CC their team. That way, you CC your clone, and the reverse doesn't work.

Kymar (fastest) + Scyl + MM (both faster than the next two) + Ronda (nuker) + Genbo (nuker). Your Kymar will CC their Kymar, then your Scyl and MM will stun their team. Ronda and Genbo will clean up. You should be set.

Mar 4, 2023, 15:0903/04/23
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

Generally agreed but, I don't think that specific team will work. The problem is that while you *should* have your team go before theirs by virtue of all things being equal, you may not have it work out such that the boss doesn't get a turn before you're able to properly lock down "your" team.

My suggestion - make your fastest champ someone who can also CC their team. That way, you CC your clone, and the reverse doesn't work.

Kymar (fastest) + Scyl + MM (both faster than the next two) + Ronda (nuker) + Genbo (nuker). Your Kymar will CC their Kymar, then your Scyl and MM will stun their team. Ronda and Genbo will clean up. You should be set.

I don't see the benefit of Scyl and MM, who are very tanky from their base stats, over my suggested team.

If Dark Elhain is not strong enough to onseshot them, Visix and Coldheart both have AoE attacks to clean up, Visix may even AoE provoke any remaining copies. 

And even if your plan would work, your team has no tm reduction, exept the small chance from Scyl's A1. How do you prevent the boss from taking turns and "stealing" your champs after the first copies are destroyed?

Mar 4, 2023, 15:1003/04/23

3 hero combo is enough for normal mode if you have enough CR CD for your attackeers. Smaller team, smaller opponents number. I think Ronda (to leader slot for +30% attack) - Skullcrown - Coldheart (reset boss TM) enough there.

Dont use tanky heroes just as other peoples said. Dont use at second stage your important skills, because those enemies easy killeable, with normal attack.

Mar 4, 2023, 15:1503/04/23
Mar 4, 2023, 15:20(edited)
10/15/20
Deleted

3 hero combo is enough for normal mode if you have enough CR CD for your attackeers. Smaller team, smaller opponents number. I think Ronda (to leader slot for +30% attack) - Skullcrown - Coldheart (reset boss TM) enough there.

Dont use tanky heroes just as other peoples said. Dont use at second stage your important skills, because those enemies easy killeable, with normal attack.

That doesn't make any sense. Your AoE attackers don't care if they attack 3 or 5 enemies, the damage is dealt to every target and not distributed among them. And why Skullcrown, with her unkillable buff?

/edit: The team you suggested is exeptionally bad. If Skullcrown goes first, the opposing Skullcrown will activate her unkillable. If Ronda goes first and uses her A3, the same. If Ronda attacks Skullcrown with her A2, she may shut down the unkillable (the activation is a passive that gets blocked), but this attack is only single target. So you kill the opposing Skullcrown, but as Ronda is the fastest champ, the copy Ronda will take the 2nd move in the fight.

Mar 4, 2023, 15:2503/04/23
Skadi

That doesn't make any sense. Your AoE attackers don't care if they attack 3 or 5 enemies, the damage is dealt to every target and not distributed among them. And why Skullcrown, with her unkillable buff?

/edit: The team you suggested is exeptionally bad. If Skullcrown goes first, the opposing Skullcrown will activate her unkillable. If Ronda goes first and uses her A3, the same. If Ronda attacks Skullcrown with her A2, she may shut down the unkillable (the activation is a passive that gets blocked), but this attack is only single target. So you kill the opposing Skullcrown, but as Ronda is the fastest champ, the copy Ronda will take the 2nd move in the fight.

True i forget Skullcrown unkilleable skill. But the 3 man team is working. Just need to find an AOE nuker with big hit behalf of Skullcrown who starting the round, maybe Gembo is fine there.

Mar 4, 2023, 15:2703/04/23
10/15/20
Deleted

True i forget Skullcrown unkilleable skill. But the 3 man team is working. Just need to find an AOE nuker with big hit behalf of Skullcrown who starting the round, maybe Gembo is fine there.

I didn't say that it's impossible for a 3 man team to work. But why? Where is the benefit? It's harder to kill the Fae herself with 3 instead of 5 champs, and in exchange for that you get...?

Mar 4, 2023, 15:3303/04/23

Why? If he dont have Void character, lesser chance to hit weak hit and wont survive enemy who get the second round instantly after your turn plus 1 hero inactivity. With CC hero thats a different story such as my wife using Big 'Un there. There no matter, but with a simple nuker team sometimes can you get unluck and weak hit.

Mar 7, 2023, 22:4403/07/23
08/27/20

I used High Kutan, Stag Knight, Prince Kyear, cold Heart, and Visix. After tweaking the timing of attacks I easily beat her. Thx for the advice

Aug 27, 2023, 09:0008/27/23
Aug 27, 2023, 09:20(edited)
08/16/21

I'm in the same muddle. I'm sure I have beaten Astranyx before (L40, Doom Tower) but nothing I do now works. High Khatun, Trunda, Coldheart, Cleopterix, Stag Knght and more. 

(I remain astonished at just how many highly regarded and recommended champions there are, that I have never once seen!)

I've attached a list. I do need to work on High Khatun to add speed.

i

Any ideas are gratefully received!

Aug 27, 2023, 16:5808/27/23
Aug 27, 2023, 17:13(edited)
02/08/18

Use Alure, Demonspawn epic versus dark fae; astranyx. Floor  40 normal :- this is my team. Alure + Ninja + Genzin + Fellhound(rare in Lead position) . Use Team Settings in Stage 2, so that each will only use their A1 skill.Floor 95, not reached that high yet....

https://i.gyazo.com/c642bcae1436e4464485e574926aa7be.jpg

Aug 28, 2023, 00:4508/28/23
08/16/21
Tyanu117

Use Alure, Demonspawn epic versus dark fae; astranyx. Floor  40 normal :- this is my team. Alure + Ninja + Genzin + Fellhound(rare in Lead position) . Use Team Settings in Stage 2, so that each will only use their A1 skill.Floor 95, not reached that high yet....

https://i.gyazo.com/c642bcae1436e4464485e574926aa7be.jpg

Thanks Tyanu117.

Sadly - I don't have Alure. Been playing for 12 months or so and come up against her, but never had the opportunity to build her myself. Hundreds of Ancient shards...

Is there a viable alternative to using her? She does seem key to Astarnyx. And very useful in Fire Knight.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 28, 2023, 08:3208/28/23
12/30/20
Fred

Thanks Tyanu117.

Sadly - I don't have Alure. Been playing for 12 months or so and come up against her, but never had the opportunity to build her myself. Hundreds of Ancient shards...

Is there a viable alternative to using her? She does seem key to Astarnyx. And very useful in Fire Knight.

Alure does help but it can be done without. 

think of this like an arena right where we want to line all of our skills up in the right order. For fae you'll want a turn meter manipulator (HK) to go first, into a defense down (Stag) into nukes (Trunda). Then you'll want someone to help keep the boss from taking too many turns (CH, Stag, HK).

what we want to avoid is bringing overly tanky champs like UDK, for example. We want to clear the copies ASAP so we can keep Fae from taking turns, and kill her fast. 

Aug 28, 2023, 13:5608/28/23
05/26/22
Fred

I'm in the same muddle. I'm sure I have beaten Astranyx before (L40, Doom Tower) but nothing I do now works. High Khatun, Trunda, Coldheart, Cleopterix, Stag Knght and more. 

(I remain astonished at just how many highly regarded and recommended champions there are, that I have never once seen!)

I've attached a list. I do need to work on High Khatun to add speed.

i

Any ideas are gratefully received!

How fast is your Ninja? I have found that I run this boss like a go-first arena team. 

Make sure you are not using any of your skills leading up to the battle. 

Here is how I would see this going. You always get to go first. Open with Arbiter and speed burst your team, lock out their arbiter with Rhonda, use Trunda, Ninja, and Rhonda to blow up the team. If you can't take out Arbiter right away, hit her with Ninja's freeze. 

Basically you are going in with a glass cannon team. And then during the battler with the boss use your arbiter to revive your team. Dark Fae herself is a softy without the adds. 

I defeated her this climb using - Rhonda, Genbo, Artak, Scyl, and Kalvalax. I just locked out Scyl right away with Rhonda as I have her supper fast and then blew up the team. Before I had stoneskin on Ursula this was even easier because I would lock her out, kill the other team and then group rez. With the moneky king I could use this team again in the future as long as the AI isn't smart enough to also have the monkey king also sheep my Ursula. 

The last thing that you want to do is bring in a team that is hard to kill. Bring in a team that is easy to kill but can be kept alive by a single champion. Then when you get to the boss lock-out and kill that one champion. 

Aug 29, 2023, 14:0108/29/23
11/10/20

I actually just came on to ask this Exact Question . . She has been deleteing me all summer LOL .. 

THANKS SKADI