All Categories

Just a Question.

Just a Question.

Search
Feb 21, 2023, 18:2002/21/23
12/16/22

Just a Question.

How do I get Good Legendary Characters if I can't get them from Shards? Like UDK and Archmage Hellmut. why make them hard to get for a newer player, I have been playing for about 3 months. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2023, 18:3902/21/23
02/11/21

Did you get Ronda? She's a good Legendary champ. You can get Archmage from Doom Tower fragments. 

Legendary champs are hard to get for everybody, not just newer players. 

Feb 22, 2023, 02:5102/22/23
12/16/22
Balltazer

Did you get Ronda? She's a good Legendary champ. You can get Archmage from Doom Tower fragments. 

Legendary champs are hard to get for everybody, not just newer players. 

Yup. But would still like to pull others and a lot of the ones I like can't get. But will take the ones I can

😎

Feb 22, 2023, 04:1802/22/23
10/15/20

The game is designed to be played long term, 3 months are still early game. You get a good legendary for free at day 180, Scyl. A lot of players here in the forum play for several years allready. If the game would give a bunch of great legendaries at the start, so the players could beat every PvE content in a couple of months, Plarium would undermine their gloabl strategy for Raid to be a game played for long term. Developing your account step by step is part of the game. The shortcut, buying shards, would be very expensive with the given odds for legendaries.

There are several ways of getting great champs for free in the game. Only in rare cases it's so easy to obtain them like Ronda or other Promo champs, who take only a few days of logging in. 

Drexthar is a free legendary, you can get him from the bazar in the tag team arena. Mithrala is a free champ, you can get her from Hydra. Probably not yet, you need a developed account to fight Hydra successfull. The Doom Tower champs like Archmage Hellmut and Dark Kael are free champs. 

Just go on and play the game.

Feb 22, 2023, 17:4602/22/23
09/02/22
Skadi

The game is designed to be played long term, 3 months are still early game. You get a good legendary for free at day 180, Scyl. A lot of players here in the forum play for several years allready. If the game would give a bunch of great legendaries at the start, so the players could beat every PvE content in a couple of months, Plarium would undermine their gloabl strategy for Raid to be a game played for long term. Developing your account step by step is part of the game. The shortcut, buying shards, would be very expensive with the given odds for legendaries.

There are several ways of getting great champs for free in the game. Only in rare cases it's so easy to obtain them like Ronda or other Promo champs, who take only a few days of logging in. 

Drexthar is a free legendary, you can get him from the bazar in the tag team arena. Mithrala is a free champ, you can get her from Hydra. Probably not yet, you need a developed account to fight Hydra successfull. The Doom Tower champs like Archmage Hellmut and Dark Kael are free champs. 

Just go on and play the game.

Another thing to consider is that even if you had Legendries you don't have the game mechanic knowledge to properly build the champion itself or a team that will compliment them and don't have access to the gear, books, food, mastery scrolls, or potions needed to bring them to their full potential.  

A level 50 Legendary, un-booked, un-ascended, in 4* gear, with no masteries is not as good as your starter champion if you've leveled it to 60. Rare champions are easier to max due to reduced resource cost.

There are literally 100s of post on these forums with the results of new players receiving Legendary champions from Promos complaining and crying because they were under the impression that a Gold border meant "Godlike" and ended up severely disappointed.   

Feb 23, 2023, 19:3802/23/23
12/16/22

Thank you all