All Categories

Points inflation in fusion events have gone to far!

Search
Jan 20, 2023, 13:3101/20/23
12/22/19

I could understand the dollar costs of packs increasing in the shop, whatever inflation so what. But to constantly increase the points requirements of events and tournaments to get rewards is ridiculous. We haven't been given MORE resources to have the ability to do more in the game, and even more time!

It's so insane that you guys keep doing these things for like the las 6 months, just increasingly being greedy on both sides without giving players new avenues for resources.

You guys have also been removing steady rewards that we get from the tournaments and events and replacing them with RNG based items like the soul stones and essenses. 

This has really gone way to far. And honestly if it wasn't for me being so close to get Ramantu, and at which point most likely I will quit this game, I wouldn't be playing right now. Anyways will be quitting mainly in just a few weeks, you guys keep screwing things up.

The anniversery event points SHOULD have been just an addition to rewards we get normally, I have no idea how you guys don't get that in your thick heads. I really hope more people just quit this game over this garbage you pull all the time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 20, 2023, 15:1201/20/23
01/15/21

I should still manage the fusion, although i wont finish it today as planned.

But the required points seem to have gone up across the board, everything from artifact enhancement to dungeon divers seems to have higher targets. The summon rush made me lol when i saw nearly 5k for the target.

At the end of the day, if people continue to do the fusions then the requirements will either stay the same or go up- they are a business and they want people to have to spend in order to complete the fusions

When ftp like myself save resources and do the fusion without spending, it is natural to respond by making the requirements higher unfortunately. 

Jan 20, 2023, 19:4101/20/23
05/03/20

I understand your frustration but they gave us a lot of free rewards for Christmas and New Year.  

This is the easiest fusion I have been in.  After using all my resources for the prior fusion, I have been able to do this one with rewards I get from the game.  

I agree with you about the essences, stones and such.  

Jan 20, 2023, 21:3501/20/23
09/14/20
ClosedPoly

I understand your frustration but they gave us a lot of free rewards for Christmas and New Year.  

This is the easiest fusion I have been in.  After using all my resources for the prior fusion, I have been able to do this one with rewards I get from the game.  

I agree with you about the essences, stones and such.  

Häh? Somehow I have missed the lot...I received a few...but nothing extraordinary to be called 'lot'

Jan 20, 2023, 23:0301/20/23
12/19/19

If Poly can do it, ANYONE can!!! 

The argument that "free" rewards haven't increased is blatantly false.  I would argue moreso than points inflation by alot.

It's not even close. 

Jan 21, 2023, 00:2501/21/23
04/24/22

Id be on the side complaining about how it requires more points but rng were good for me on pulls .. and its not making me miss the fusion , only preventing me from finishing it today ^^

Jan 21, 2023, 03:5001/21/23
05/03/20
Matrim

Häh? Somehow I have missed the lot...I received a few...but nothing extraordinary to be called 'lot'

The definition of "a lot" changes for mere mortals in mid game as opposed to the Gods in end game.   lol

Jan 21, 2023, 03:5301/21/23
05/03/20
Lyryal

Id be on the side complaining about how it requires more points but rng were good for me on pulls .. and its not making me miss the fusion , only preventing me from finishing it today ^^

I pulled a dup Duchess.  That makes this like a double fusion for me.  

Duchess, Duchess and Pythion will make for some fun Tag and Hydra teams.  I  hope ! ! ! !

Jan 21, 2023, 10:1201/21/23
01/15/21
Trips

If Poly can do it, ANYONE can!!! 

The argument that "free" rewards haven't increased is blatantly false.  I would argue moreso than points inflation by alot.

It's not even close. 

Back in your day i am sure it was far harder, no rewards past 270 days, when clan boss died it could not be hit, to do a fusion you had to sacrifice your firstborn to the plarium gods etc. And yup there is more 'free stuff' than then.

In the shorter time i have been playing? its a more mixed story.

Some good QOL stuff such as auto climb and presetting abilities to somewhat counter the non existent AI has been added. But more time consuming stuff has been added as well.

Resources? we do get cvc rewards, but useful items in the daily login were replaced with fragments of champs that absoloutely no-one who gets them will ever use, every single person just vaults them so their only purpose is champ chase

Rewards for tournaments and events have had useful items replaced with trash, a theme of more effort for less reward

Extra dungeons that use energy have been added without raising the energy cap.

Targets for fusions have been raised.

Clearly the intent is to turn ftp players into low spenders, and heck they are a business so why not. Unfortunately for me the gap between what i consider reasonably pricing for a mobile game and what plarium consider reasonable is too wide. 

But i see people on here calling packs such as sacreds at 10 dollars a pop 'good value' and the company makes a fortune so clearly plenty of people will pay the prices.

I expect to see the game continue to get tougher for ftp over the next 5 or 6 months but we will see.

Jan 21, 2023, 11:3601/21/23
10/15/20
Clearly the intent is to turn ftp players into low spenders 

They tried. But with the way the game is going right now, it worked exactly the other way round for me. Turned from low spender to ftp again.

The big problem of Raid is the ammount of time you need to play, spending money or not. Adding new content over and over and increasing the points for tournaments make this allready big problem even bigger. 

Jan 21, 2023, 11:4301/21/23
Jan 21, 2023, 11:43(edited)
12/06/20

C'mon Plarium, 4900 in summoning for 15 fragments?  That's 1400 more than usual. They are so greedy.  

Jan 21, 2023, 12:2101/21/23
01/15/21
Skadi
Clearly the intent is to turn ftp players into low spenders 

They tried. But with the way the game is going right now, it worked exactly the other way round for me. Turned from low spender to ftp again.

The big problem of Raid is the ammount of time you need to play, spending money or not. Adding new content over and over and increasing the points for tournaments make this allready big problem even bigger. 

Yes i agree - if we are honest, we are both past mid game (i know you were playing when i started) and we can still do back to back fusions if we want the champ due to the resources you get as a later game player.

Although with the way the game is heading i am not sure how long that will be the case.

Nonetheless once you have cb teams set up and all the DT normal and DT hard secret room champs saved for champ chase it helps a lot.

But the time taken is insane, just doing your daily chores ties up the device for several hours every single day.

Jan 22, 2023, 16:3101/22/23
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

Back in your day i am sure it was far harder, no rewards past 270 days, when clan boss died it could not be hit, to do a fusion you had to sacrifice your firstborn to the plarium gods etc. And yup there is more 'free stuff' than then.

In the shorter time i have been playing? its a more mixed story.

Some good QOL stuff such as auto climb and presetting abilities to somewhat counter the non existent AI has been added. But more time consuming stuff has been added as well.

Resources? we do get cvc rewards, but useful items in the daily login were replaced with fragments of champs that absoloutely no-one who gets them will ever use, every single person just vaults them so their only purpose is champ chase

Rewards for tournaments and events have had useful items replaced with trash, a theme of more effort for less reward

Extra dungeons that use energy have been added without raising the energy cap.

Targets for fusions have been raised.

Clearly the intent is to turn ftp players into low spenders, and heck they are a business so why not. Unfortunately for me the gap between what i consider reasonably pricing for a mobile game and what plarium consider reasonable is too wide. 

But i see people on here calling packs such as sacreds at 10 dollars a pop 'good value' and the company makes a fortune so clearly plenty of people will pay the prices.

I expect to see the game continue to get tougher for ftp over the next 5 or 6 months but we will see.

"Free" Rewards have increased significantly 

Passive/easy (login) have decreased 

But tag shop, clan shop, DT, advanced quest, plarium points (😆), even the path and card events more than replace those 

They do require playing the game though...

The only downside is despite a few qol, the time required seems to at best remain constant... unfortunately probably WAI.  

Jan 22, 2023, 17:5901/22/23
01/15/21

^^^ All but the clan shop have been here the whole time i have been playing (i refuse to include plarium points :)   )

As i said i am in a lucky position, i have my auto unk teams and i have all the DT secret room champs which i use if i really, really want to complete a fusion.

The feeling for me (which you may disagree with) is that the addition of twins and hydra and sandlashed both squeezes available energy for players and increases the time taken to do the basics of the game.

If i had not got seer i would have quit a long time ago, i finished DT hard a couple of times before i got her and it was hell on earth with regards to time taken.

Jan 22, 2023, 18:3901/22/23
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

^^^ All but the clan shop have been here the whole time i have been playing (i refuse to include plarium points :)   )

As i said i am in a lucky position, i have my auto unk teams and i have all the DT secret room champs which i use if i really, really want to complete a fusion.

The feeling for me (which you may disagree with) is that the addition of twins and hydra and sandlashed both squeezes available energy for players and increases the time taken to do the basics of the game.

If i had not got seer i would have quit a long time ago, i finished DT hard a couple of times before i got her and it was hell on earth with regards to time taken.

I can live with the energy squeeze, twins i do daily and still gems occasionally. Oil haven't gone past 7. But these are just more choices not an added constraint. I can get 3 top hydra chests in an hour if I hit auto once I'm at threshold.  Takes 2+ if trying to maximize damage.  I've sacrificed tag arena since November, so no real manual effort outside of hydra.   

But I agree, the time pressure to "keep pace" sucks. Hopefully next fusion is crappy...