Greed, just plain greed.

Greed, just plain greed.

Search
Comments
Jan 17, 2023, 04:1001/17/23
06/25/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@kramaswamy.kr 

amigo tell did u collected all fragments without buying extra energy?

from all ur energy calculations tell me how many days need to recover what u used?

in one day in few hrs u can burn like 10k energy, can u recover 10k energy next day?

hell NO!!!

i save from CvC to CvC from 5k-10k thats days days to gather!

so u cant tell me that plarium doesnt force plyrs to buy more energy...

guy who opened thread is correct 100%...

To answer your question simply:

Yes. Correct. I have collected all fragments from all events/tournaments thus far, without buying a single point of energy. 100% of my energy has come either from rewards from the aforementioned events/tournaments, from daily/weekly/advanced quests, or from Doom Tower floors, ontop of those already mentioned CvC rewards.

Pray tell - have you figured out that you do not need to collect rewards from anything other than daily/weekly/advanced quests? And that if you don't collect the rewards, they are automatically sent to your mailbox?

Jan 17, 2023, 04:4601/17/23
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

To answer your question simply:

Yes. Correct. I have collected all fragments from all events/tournaments thus far, without buying a single point of energy. 100% of my energy has come either from rewards from the aforementioned events/tournaments, from daily/weekly/advanced quests, or from Doom Tower floors, ontop of those already mentioned CvC rewards.

Pray tell - have you figured out that you do not need to collect rewards from anything other than daily/weekly/advanced quests? And that if you don't collect the rewards, they are automatically sent to your mailbox?

Let me back this up!  I have completed a fusion entirely without pulling so much as a single refill from the inbox.  cant remember if it was Heli or dreng, and I did collect energy from cvc pr before sending it to the inbox.  Current fusion I did pull a few refills from inbox, but seriously that's better than letting them expire and makes my day so much eas and more relaxed.

anyone claiming to use 10k energy in a single day required to fuse... stop bothering ..

Jan 17, 2023, 20:1401/17/23
03/05/19

@Trips 

He already told you this? Why would you use 10k on 1st day?

You clearly don't understand efficient resource usage

cuz Greed, just plain greed. as this thread named...

@Angwil 

anyone claiming to use 10k energy in a single day required to fuse... stop bothering ..

nobody claim that...

Jan 17, 2023, 20:2301/17/23
06/20/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@Demon oo 

u are right man... 

plarium just start too much events + Iron Twins + Send Devils... not to mention if u plan to finish tournament high ranked... tons of energy required... i sumtimes just do dailys for week gather cca 5k-10k energy and easily burn that in single day in few hours... 

tell me plz how much u need to be play these:

i

oh yes lets not forget famous scam of x2 Super Raids energy drain givin useless artifcs...

i

Shield artifacts wich worth to keep NEVER GIVEN!!!

and u put like x2 ... xDD what a scam!!!

its all abou to make plyrs spend $$$ to buy extra energy!

You did!  You claimed to easily use 5-10k energy in a few hours.  You should learn to think about what you say, or at least try to remember what you say.

Jan 17, 2023, 20:2801/17/23
11/19/22

If you're having trouble managing your energy levels, check out HellHades free to play videos on YiuTube as they give some helpful pointers on that.

Jan 17, 2023, 20:3401/17/23
03/05/19
Angwil

You did!  You claimed to easily use 5-10k energy in a few hours.  You should learn to think about what you say, or at least try to remember what you say.

@Angwil 

You claimed to easily use 5-10k energy in a few hours.

yes... and i did... many times...

Jan 17, 2023, 21:4301/17/23
06/20/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@Angwil 

You claimed to easily use 5-10k energy in a few hours.

yes... and i did... many times...

Ok, hopfully you are trolling.  You made the claim.  Then you said nobody claimed that.  Now you are owning the claim and saying you're done it many times?  Am I missing something?

Jan 18, 2023, 01:2801/18/23
05/03/20
evilized6666

I'm doing it wrong, I've picked up all available frags so far and don't spend money on raid. This fusion is really nice, it's very easy and angreat champion. Good way to start the new year.

This fusion is so easy it feels like a free giveaway champ.  

Jan 18, 2023, 06:3301/18/23
03/05/19
Angwil

Ok, hopfully you are trolling.  You made the claim.  Then you said nobody claimed that.  Now you are owning the claim and saying you're done it many times?  Am I missing something?

@Angwil 

no troll, 

listen, what i claimed is that i burned 10k energy in few hours many times...

Jan 18, 2023, 06:4301/18/23
05/03/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@Angwil 

no troll, 

listen, what i claimed is that i burned 10k energy in few hours many times...

I normally set aside 15k energy for a fusion.  That lasts me for days and days.  I dont see how you can burn that much energy in a few hours.  Please explain  

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 18, 2023, 07:3601/18/23
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

This fusion is so easy it feels like a free giveaway champ.  

I'm happy to have such a fusion. Is a really nice change of pace after the difficulty spike in the last 6 or so.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 18, 2023, 07:3801/18/23
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I'm happy to have such a fusion. Is a really nice change of pace after the difficulty spike in the last 6 or so.

tons of overlap, relatively easy events and a bit of a break? huge fan of this schedule/structure. champ training starting before/running through the beginning of both Champ Chase and Summon Rush is a really nice touch, too.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 18, 2023, 07:3901/18/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

tons of overlap, relatively easy events and a bit of a break? huge fan of this schedule/structure. champ training starting before/running through the beginning of both Champ Chase and Summon Rush is a really nice touch, too.

I'm still way ahead on gems. Maybe cause I got to chill out and use daily energy refill to finish FK. Still haven't popped any bottles.

Jan 19, 2023, 12:2701/19/23
03/05/19

@kramaswamy.kr 

hey amigo take a look at this:

i

now let me tell u sumthin abou energy...

There's so much energy in it, so you don't have to make these kinds of offers every once in a while!

now u can ur homework and make calculactions but its obiusly how much plarium become shameless...

i dont say that playr cant stock tons of energy but if so he plan where n when u...

but without $$$ nobody cant cover all those events, daily, cvc.e and other evry day, every week...

if u claim its possible than ur are just plarium puppet and talking BS to thse plyrs insteed that u be realistic...

Jan 19, 2023, 13:1301/19/23
11/16/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@kramaswamy.kr 

hey amigo take a look at this:

i

now let me tell u sumthin abou energy...

There's so much energy in it, so you don't have to make these kinds of offers every once in a while!

now u can ur homework and make calculactions but its obiusly how much plarium become shameless...

i dont say that playr cant stock tons of energy but if so he plan where n when u...

but without $$$ nobody cant cover all those events, daily, cvc.e and other evry day, every week...

if u claim its possible than ur are just plarium puppet and talking BS to thse plyrs insteed that u be realistic...

Bro everyone in this thread has told you that it is possible to do these fusions without spending money. I'm going to finish it without spending a dime. Sorry you don't manage resources better but it is not only possible but easy enough with planning.

Jan 19, 2023, 13:2601/19/23
03/05/19

@evilized6666 

amigo u do understand thread creator talks generaly abou energy in game overall, u and few others started fusion talks and focus post in wrong direction talkin abou energy used for current fusion..  lol

Jan 19, 2023, 14:4201/19/23
06/25/20

I really have no idea what you're talking about. Here's a screenshot of my account. Notice the copious amount of resources? I haven't spent a dime on this game. Not for energy, nor for silver, gems, or anything else. If you're under the illusion that in order to be successful, you either need to spend money or skip fusions, then you're simply just not good at managing your resources.

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.