Comments
Jan 17, 2023, 00:1001/17/23
06/25/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@kramaswamy.kr 

how u finish CvC...? 

for me CvC just coming ...

i

Read the rest of the thread. As I clarified, I was referring to the *previous* CvC, whose rewards were still available the night before Dungeon Divers started, to claim from mailbox if left unclaimed.

Jan 17, 2023, 00:1401/17/23
06/25/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@kramaswamy.kr 

Dangeon required like triple what u said...

how many energy to finish in top 3?

i

What are you talking about? When did I say anything about finishing in top 3?

And, no. Dungeon did not require triple what I said. Dungeon divers was 3350 points, as you can see from https://hellhades.com/fragment-guide-pythion/

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 17, 2023, 00:1401/17/23
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

What are you talking about? When did I say anything about finishing in top 3?

And, no. Dungeon did not require triple what I said. Dungeon divers was 3350 points, as you can see from https://hellhades.com/fragment-guide-pythion/

no need to treat strawman arguments seriously :)

Jan 17, 2023, 00:1501/17/23
10/15/20

The fact that the threadstarter used a pic of an unfortunate dungeon stage to illustrate his point doesn't make the point invalid. The benchmarkes for dungeon divers and artifact enhancements became ridiculous, and his claim that a great game turns into a joke is a good summarize if this. 

I didn't buy any extra stuff to get the fragments so far, but I pay with my life time and mental health instead. Playing Raid takes nearly as much time as a job right niw. And they keep increasing the benchmarks for tournaments and put out new content like Iron Twins and Sand Devil.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 17, 2023, 00:3701/17/23
12/30/20
Skadi

The fact that the threadstarter used a pic of an unfortunate dungeon stage to illustrate his point doesn't make the point invalid. The benchmarkes for dungeon divers and artifact enhancements became ridiculous, and his claim that a great game turns into a joke is a good summarize if this. 

I didn't buy any extra stuff to get the fragments so far, but I pay with my life time and mental health instead. Playing Raid takes nearly as much time as a job right niw. And they keep increasing the benchmarks for tournaments and put out new content like Iron Twins and Sand Devil.

Well, now we're conflating things a bit but:

No one said it's invalid, but it certainly diminishes the point. If you are going to use a Dungeon as the basis of a mathematical equation to make the point how absurd said Dungeon tournament's threshold is - which by the way, is in line with past ones- then it does make a difference, a rather big one. Dungeon Divers is largely in line with past ones. I will grant you Artifact Enhancement was higher than usual, though. 

We had perfect overlap of events and tourneys to start off, including Champ Training at the beginning of an Ancient 2x/Champ Chase.

We've seen plenty of punishing fusions and this one doesn't seem like it, so far. That is the sentiment I've gotten from a pretty wide range of low spend/F2Ps in discussions across different platforms. 

Jan 17, 2023, 00:3701/17/23
12/19/19
Skadi

I daresay this has been the easiest fusion in quite some time, I was pleasantly surprised but I believe one of our friendly mods stated that Plarium intentionally did so.  I honestly did not notice any difference in benchmarks.  Which events, honestly curious.... maybe the significnat overlap of events made this irrelevant to me?  I feel some prior fusions were made more difficult based on the event structure.

The new content is an entirely different subject, but has no impact on this fusion.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2023, 00:4701/17/23
02/24/19
Trips

I daresay this has been the easiest fusion in quite some time, I was pleasantly surprised but I believe one of our friendly mods stated that Plarium intentionally did so.  I honestly did not notice any difference in benchmarks.  Which events, honestly curious.... maybe the significnat overlap of events made this irrelevant to me?  I feel some prior fusions were made more difficult based on the event structure.

The new content is an entirely different subject, but has no impact on this fusion.

Well said. Prior fusions were certianly more difficult due to zero overlap. 

This time I did Champ Training at th same time I farmed Ice Golem at the same time I farmed Dungeon Divers, then use thatsilver to finish Artifact Enhancement. Then I was able to finish Divers with Fire Knight.

I am AHEAD on gems from when I started this fusion. I've used basically nothing, have done little else besides my dailies and setting all these autos we keep getting in the codes, and have 55 fragments.

Jan 17, 2023, 00:5101/17/23
12/19/19
harleQuinn

This time I did Champ Training at th same time I farmed Ice Golem at the same time I farmed Dungeon Divers, then use thatsilver to finish Artifact Enhancement. Then I was able to finish Divers with Fire Knight.

I am AHEAD on gems from when I started this fusion. I've used basically nothing, have done little else besides my dailies and setting all these autos we keep getting in the codes, and have 55 fragments.

I ended "wasting" the vast majority of my mailbox refills for 12k IG points and barely got 2nd place.... but that will make this a shard free event on that account.  Account 2 is just running on autopilot and will need to do summon rush barring a miracle snipe.

Jan 17, 2023, 01:0901/17/23
02/11/22
harleQuinn

Same here, i must be doing everything wrong as well. I have almost 1000 gems over the amount i had when the fusion started. And yet i completed everything to the top, except i didnt go for the 2nd lego book in Champion Chase. I used 30 ancients and pulled my Mithrala + mystery ones. I think i'm almost back to the amount of ancients i had when it started.

So basically, this is a free fusion, if you bother taking the time to do it.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2023, 01:0901/17/23
Jan 17, 2023, 01:10(edited)
02/24/19
Trips

I ended "wasting" the vast majority of my mailbox refills for 12k IG points and barely got 2nd place.... but that will make this a shard free event on that account.  Account 2 is just running on autopilot and will need to do summon rush barring a miracle snipe.

I'm just planning on doing Summon Rush and calling it a day. Will be nice to just finish it before the weekend proper. Worth the extra shards to me to finish and be done.

Some top Plat clan whales were fighting for Ice Golem, which is usually the tourney I get every fusion. I assume they are looking for the 150 frags to get the option to purchase a second Pythion, like I'm hearing they are trying for. Only reason IG should be at 14k points lol

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2023, 01:1101/17/23
02/24/19
Swiftblade

Same here, i must be doing everything wrong as well. I have almost 1000 gems over the amount i had when the fusion started. And yet i completed everything to the top, except i didnt go for the 2nd lego book in Champion Chase. I used 30 ancients and pulled my Mithrala + mystery ones. I think i'm almost back to the amount of ancients i had when it started.

So basically, this is a free fusion, if you bother taking the time to do it.

One of these days we'll figure out how to play correctly!! :D

Jan 17, 2023, 01:1501/17/23
02/11/22

I think there's a concept eluding a good number of players. The fact that you don't HAVE to go for everything they throw at you. If you pick and choose your spots, you will succeed in those areas very easily, and you can enjoy break times in between.

Like me, i never do classic fusions. Maybe i should sometimes for good champions, but i dont want to stress, so i use those periods to build back resources. Fragment events then become a joke (in the opposite sense that the OP used, to be sure).

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2023, 01:1901/17/23
02/24/19
Swiftblade

I think there's a concept eluding a good number of players. The fact that you don't HAVE to go for everything they throw at you. If you pick and choose your spots, you will succeed in those areas very easily, and you can enjoy break times in between.

Like me, i never do classic fusions. Maybe i should sometimes for good champions, but i dont want to stress, so i use those periods to build back resources. Fragment events then become a joke (in the opposite sense that the OP used, to be sure).

There was a point for me where doing ALL the fusions became much easier, and let me rarely skip. My last skipped was Lothanaril, the very very very mediocre Ally Attack elf. A Premium Classic Fusion was way too pricy for a Sale Bin Discount Champ.

Jan 17, 2023, 01:3801/17/23
Jan 17, 2023, 01:39(edited)
06/20/19
harleQuinn

I'm pretty much ahead on every metric as well.  I did open a single ancient to complete chase.  Lucked out and got epic delhain.  Only thing I'm behind on is frag vault.  Had to open mithrala, dreng, yakarl, and Ukko.  Good news is I'll have a new frag champ to sit there for half a year lol

edit; oh, poor me having to wrangle all these champs at once.

Jan 17, 2023, 01:4401/17/23
06/20/19
harleQuinn

There was a point for me where doing ALL the fusions became much easier, and let me rarely skip. My last skipped was Lothanaril, the very very very mediocre Ally Attack elf. A Premium Classic Fusion was way too pricy for a Sale Bin Discount Champ.

Yes this game really does snowball. We shouldn't forget how hard it was to do any fusion and we should encourage new players to keep it up.  It does take a long time, but at some point it's just a matter of choosing which fusion you want to do, even if it's all of them.

Jan 17, 2023, 03:1301/17/23
03/05/19

@kramaswamy.kr 

amigo tell did u collected all fragments without buying extra energy?

from all ur energy calculations tell me how many days need to recover what u used?

in one day in few hrs u can burn like 10k energy, can u recover 10k energy next day?

hell NO!!!

i save from CvC to CvC from 5k-10k thats days days to gather!

so u cant tell me that plarium doesnt force plyrs to buy more energy...

guy who opened thread is correct 100%...

Jan 17, 2023, 03:2401/17/23
12/19/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@kramaswamy.kr 

amigo tell did u collected all fragments without buying extra energy?

from all ur energy calculations tell me how many days need to recover what u used?

in one day in few hrs u can burn like 10k energy, can u recover 10k energy next day?

hell NO!!!

i save from CvC to CvC from 5k-10k thats days days to gather!

so u cant tell me that plarium doesnt force plyrs to buy more energy...

guy who opened thread is correct 100%...

He already told you this? Why would you use 10k on 1st day?

You clearly don't understand efficient resource usage.

Jan 17, 2023, 03:2901/17/23
02/11/22

You're missing the whole point. Nobody said you can do fusions with only the daily energy. Everyone knows that's impossible.

But if you save all those Appreciation Packs, free refills they givee for updates, CVC energy, whatver you can, then you only use them during fusion, you should have plenty enough.

What a few of us said is, we didnt "buy refills". This doesnt mean we didnt "USE" saved refills.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 17, 2023, 03:3601/17/23
12/30/20
Trips

He already told you this? Why would you use 10k on 1st day?

You clearly don't understand efficient resource usage.

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.