All Categories

I've been on autopilot for a while

Search
Jan 13, 2023, 21:3001/13/23
09/09/22

I was really into this game in the beginning, but slacked off quite a bit and haven't done much lately.  

Thinking of getting back into it a little more as opposed to just grabbing daily login rewards and doing a few of the quests (and making food).

Any suggestions as to what would be a good clan boss team?  I hear that is most important.

Suggestions for which would be the best to make my next 6-star champions?  (Yes, plural.  I have lots of food.  LOL)

Which ones to level up?   I'm sure quite a few of them...

Any other suggestions?  :-)

Thanks in advance!!

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 13, 2023, 22:0401/13/23
06/25/20

CB - standard 1:1 rotation, all champs between 170 and 189 speed:

• Deacon (Leech, Lead) - turn off A2 and A3 
  • Geomancer (HP Burn, Weaken, Damage)
  • Stag Knight (ATK Down, DEF Down)
  • Heiress (Stun Removal)
  • Tyrant (DEF up, Ally Protect) - make sure he is slowest. turn off A2.

Team should work pretty well against everything except green CB. Sadly, I see no great way for you to handle the speed down at the moment.

Dragon/IG:

• Deacon lead (TM up/down, DEF Down)
  • Ronda / Garog (waveclear) - swap based on affinity
  • For IG - Foli (waveclear, block revive). For Dragon - Geomancer (boss killer)
  • Tyrant (DEF up / ally protect / AoE HP Burn)
  • UDK (Damage Soak)

Spider:

• Tyrant (AoE HPBurn)
  • UDK (Damage Soak)
  • Armiger - make sure he's *fast* - min speed 200. turn off A2
  • Armiger (leave this one at like, level 40) - make sure he's *fast* - min speed 200. turn off A2

FK:

• UDK (Damage Soak)
  • Ronda (multi hit for boss)
  • Foli (multi hit for boss)
  • Alure (TM Control for boss)
Jan 14, 2023, 04:2401/14/23
04/24/22

Side note , a great way to evade the affinity for CB is to do 2 keys early on after it resets , good way to hit void CB if your team isnt affinity friendly(like my unm team) 

Jan 14, 2023, 15:1801/14/23
09/09/22

Thanks!

Based on your suggestions, I assume Deacon should be my next 6*.  Maybe followed by Tyrant?

Was wondering why turn off A2 and A3.  Just looked at Deacon's skills.  Guess attacking all enemies is not so important with clan boss.  :-)    Also I guess in the case the leech is more important than the decrease def?  (or perhaps hitting twice instead of once...)

I think I might like getting into it more and looking closer at the skills --  as opposed to just autopilot.

Now to find the perfect artifacts to give him.   :)

Thanks again!